Ford salesman or saleswoman in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford salesman or saleswoman in here?

Guess I'm gonna pull the trigger on a new F250. Any DFM's in sales at a dealer ? Best prices I've seen online is at Holiday Ford in Whotesboro. My buddy bought there last year and was no stress..

Lade Ford in Frankston Tx. straight down 175, the absolute cheapest place that I bought a car from and no stress. They just don't have a large inventory...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Aaron @ 5 star off 820 was a good dude. He gave me a number and wouldn't budge from it, but it was 3k cheaper than anywhere else I went.

Comment

I'm envious. I haven't heard anything bad about Holiday, Holiday has a chevy dealership too and let both of my nieces use a convertible camaro for the homecoming parade, so tell them BradM says thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Lade Ford in Frankston Tx. straight down 175, They just don't have a large inventory...
          Just hit their site, you aint kidding. They had 5 F250's, most were King Ranch. Aint going there. I'm a cheap skate..

I was AMAZED at what the Kelly Blue book valued my 06 Duramax crewcut with 160k on it at..
          My truck is a nice Duramax if someone is looking for a good truck. No issues, just want a new truck.

Comment

Call Frank at Holiday Ford, tell him Russell sent you. I did our deal over the phone and we were in and out of the dealership in an hour and a half, on a Saturday. That was with detail being backed up a little bit and having to re-set the signature pad in the finance office
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I had a great experience at Folsom Lake Ford last year, my be a little farther then you're willing to drive though.

Comment

Woman? pfft

They don't allow women here lol
                WH

Comment

You should be able to buy one at dealer invoice (not MSRP), ask them to show you the invoice. Check inventory at tylerford.net, ignore the MSRP and Pm me.

Comment

Skip Harmon's dad works at Grapevine Ford. He is a good guy.

Comment

Just bought 2 new f150's from Glenn Polk in Gainesville. Hands down the best car buying experience to date. Both trucks were at other dealers, but they had them same day and ready to go. Grapevine was a nightmare, had to go back 4 times to get everything right. Tell them Toby sent you.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                        Tell them Toby sent you.

'Toby...Toby...Toby...Toby Wang, Toby Chung?"
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Might check out Vernon Ford, they usually advertise some good discounts. I know they will deliver to midland, probably the same for DFW.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                            Just bought 2 new f150's from Glenn Polk in Gainesville. Hands down the best car buying experience to date. Both trucks were at other dealers, but they had them same day and ready to go. Grapevine was a nightmare, had to go back 4 times to get everything right. Tell them Toby sent you.
                            Dropping my f250 off their on Tuesday for a few things. All the cars I have priced from them over the years sucked.
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

'Toby...Toby...Toby...Toby Wang, Toby Chung?"
                              Toby? Toby Wong. Toby Wong? Toby Wong. Toby Chung? Fucking Charlie Chan. I got Madonna's big dick coming out of my left ear, and Toby the Jap... I don't know what - comin' out of my right.

Comment

Working...
                              X