No announcement yet.

Face masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My own take on the benefits or not of wearing a mask is that if most health care providers are requiring their asymptomatic patients to wear them for office visits, they must believe that they provide some measure of protection from spreading the virus to others, whether through sneezing or coughing, etc. No doubt some of this protocol is simply taken from CDC recommendations, but I will take the providers professional expertise as sound advice and continue to wear one in public.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      My own take on the benefits or not of wearing a mask is that if most health care providers are requiring their asymptomatic patients to wear them for office visits, they must believe that they provide some measure of protection from spreading the virus to others, whether through sneezing or coughing, etc. No doubt some of this protocol is simply taken from CDC recommendations, but I will take the providers professional expertise as sound advice and continue to wear one in public.
      You're forgetting that lawyers run things now...i think a lot of this is about liability.

Comment

Working...
      X