Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Lowdown on Off-road parks - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowdown on Off-road parks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    Man, I wish I could go to Moab. I was thinking of going to the Easter Safari but I can’t get away to do that.

The 1st two weeks of July are a possibility for us and Telluride. I wonder if Telluride has a fireworks display. It would be cool to watch it from the top of Black Bear.

I’m not sure what I’m going to do for a fridge yet. I like the Dometic Drawer fridge but I’ve also decided, that next year, I’m going to trade my JLU for a Gladiator. So who knows what I do there. I do know that it will be an over landing vehicle instead of a crawler.
    I’d be shocked if Telluride doesn’t have a fireworks show. Even Lake City has one.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
      I’d be shocked if Telluride doesn’t have a fireworks show. Even Lake City has one.
      They do.

Whoops! It looks like the page is on vacation somewhere in Telluride. Try another page using the search bar below!  
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
        I appreciate that, for sure, I think that one already converted will likely be out of my price range. I have been considering doing an AWD Chevy Express, but the extended looks weird.
        while that may be true, this appears to be a holding lot for decommissioned oil field trucks. They have two 4x4 vans, though they are likely in need of repair. I've yet to find anyone there to get any sort of information.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Update on tires ...

Picked up a set of NITTO ridge grappler tires for the FJ (295/70/17)
          I couldn’t find a lot of reviews for them on discount tire’s website but I have to say, comparing them to the Goodyear tires I had on there, these things are as quiet or quieter than the OEM tires that came on my 07. No off-roading to report yet but they should do fine for our Colorado trip in August.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
            Picked up a set of NITTO ridge grappler tires for the FJ (295/70/17)
            I couldn’t find a lot of reviews for them on discount tire’s website but I have to say, comparing them to the Goodyear tires I had on there, these things are as quiet or quieter than the OEM tires that came on my 07. No off-roading to report yet but they should do fine for our Colorado trip in August.

David
            Before going to Colorado, you need to go to Bridgeport to test them out! Hollar when ya wanna go, I'm always willing to hit them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              Before going to Colorado, you need to go to Bridgeport to test them out! Hollar when ya wanna go, I'm always willing to hit them up.
              X2. Lmk when yall go.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Def

David

Comment

• Should get some good mud this Saturday, anyone wanna go Sunday morning, say around 10 or so?

Comment

• I’m already tied up for Sunday unfortunately.

David

Comment

• Dangit! I'll go plenty more this year, so hollar when you wanna go.

Comment

• Will do, I put way too much damn money in this thing to make it a concrete cowboy car!LOL

David

Comment

• Since this seems to be the catch all thread. I picked up a new toy this week. 1999 with 91k miles. Appears to have a 2" suspension lift of some sort along with front and back bumpers. Installed new wheels today, got a winch to put on tomorrow.

Comment

• Just in time for Sunday's mud dsy!

Comment

• Nice

David

Comment

• Went to Redneck Heaven Offroad Park today for a bit since I was 15 miles from it. Not a bad place and a lot of open land with some trails too but some are tight. The mud is the worst to wash off, fyi. 4runner wasnt very dirty and took an hour with my commercial hot water rig. It sticks like crazy. Sorry, I did not take any pics at the park.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X