X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Hahahahahahaja

Comment

• Neil deGrasse Tyson, of Black Science Man Meme Fame, accidentally makes argument for merit based immigration.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Neil deGrasse Tyson, of Black Science Man Meme Fame, accidentally makes argument for merit based immigration.
          It also proves those with a higher intellect have zero common sense.

Comment

• Last edited by sc281; 01-30-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              It also proves those with a higher intellect have zero common sense.

I think it's more that, at least with those with higher intellect and in the sciences, have been continually conditioned to seek the approval of and cowtow to those with the power of the purse. Those in govt, being where the vast majority of grant funding comes from, have vast control over their livliehood.

What starts as a means to an end becomes simple habit which becomes learned behavior which becomes ideological.

Comment

I think it's more that, at least with those with higher intellect and in the sciences, have been continually conditioned to seek the approval of and cowtow to those with the power of the purse. Those in govt, being where the vast majority of grant funding comes from, have vast control over their livliehood.

What starts as a means to an end becomes simple habit which becomes learned behavior which becomes ideological.
                My brother is in academia and the problem is way worse than you can ever imagine. They have an absolute hatred of anyone who doesn't believe what they believe and all of the BS that they say they believe 100 percent no matter how ridiculous it sounds. The herd mentality virtually drips from these "Independent free thinkers".
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Nancy Pelosi shits her Pantsuit After Congress Votes to #ReleaseTheMemo

Comment

Nancy Pelosi shits her Pantsuit After Congress Votes to #ReleaseTheMemo

Good Lord, she's fucking terrified.

Comment

• If she is so worried about security why does she oppose securing the border?
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        Good Lord, she's fucking terrified.
                        Those hands flailing everywhere is a sheer sign of pantsuit shitting fear.

Comment

• I'm going to put this out there right now...

Whatever the memo does or does not expose... it's just the tip of the iceberg.

There is a segment of Washington DC that is literally in "oh shit\circle the wagons" mode right now.

Comment

• The She Beast Obama is going to be on Ellen today to inform us all that everything gonna be allllright.

Comment

• The Avengers

Big pic

Comment

Working...
                              X