• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• With that grin? Pro domestic violence
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        With that grin? Pro domestic violence
        So your implying that you have never stuck the barrel of a gun in some gals twat?

I recognize the expression on her face; she really means "Fist" since guns give her cooter the chills.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• looks more like she is a fan of that fetish. Fucking weirdos out there. Fine if you're into that, but do you really need to put a big sign on and wear it around?
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

Littering is against the law too but laws don't work.... so how are more gun laws going to stop school shootings you littering twats?

Comment

• Comment

• Rep Steve King, Iowa.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Wow. What? If ever someone should have known better. Kids dont read Animal Farm anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Seig heil libtard.
                    No shit! LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      No need to own weapons. The Broward Sheriffs are here to protect you.

.....and what rhymes with Broward?

Not badass, thats for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        looks more like she is a fan of that fetish. Fucking weirdos out there. Fine if you're into that, but do you really need to put a big sign on and wear it around?
                        If you look like that, maybe you do. Just sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          So your implying that you have never stuck the barrel of a gun in some gals twat?

I recognize the expression on her face; she really means "Fist" since guns give her cooter the chills.
                          Of course I have. My ex loved that but it was bad for the finish
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                I got blocked on bookface the other day for pointing out that she makes her living by sticking things, and parts of people into her bodily orifices for money...and was therefore not really one to take moral high ground.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X