My A-Team Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    Sorry I typed a response but never hit send. I don't have another set of dodge wheels, and I don't want to spend to much money on this thing, so unless I find some crazy cheap wheels this week I'm going to have to reuse these.
    I have 2 15x8 centerlines,with some 31s on them. That would get you halfway there on rims. I just need roll around tires to move the truck.
    I do have a sure grip for that 9.25 diff. If you buy it,I will throw in a complete 93 Ramcharger. Doing turbos to need a sure grip?lol

Comment

what size is the lug pattern? 5x5.5?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I beleive so. Longer i think about it,they may be 10s.

Comment

HAHA

I think its 5x5.5

Comment

Well! it was a crazy busy day. I went to my daughters volley ball game (they lost) then wife and daughter went to the eye doctor, while I went to work to go put my new 31x10.5 tires on the van wheels. Then I came home and got busy on finishing the lift. It took way longer than I thought to get the rear lift done and it was friggen hot today, so that didn't help, BUT! With that said and done, the van is on the ground and looking as bad ass as a 93 3/4 ton dodge can... for now.
            Next on the list will be the roof rack, and I am now thinking hard about a pre-runner skid plate and bumper bar. So if anyone has access to a pipe bender hit me up!!!
            I'm not going to lie, I'm a little drunk, and it's stupid late, so this post won't be very good. lol but fuck it here's the pic's.

I need y'all to tell me, with the lift should I repaint it, or does the A-Team still work?
            before

during

after

Comment

took it out for it's first drive today. I actually like the way it rides way better now. and we get a lot of looks! lol

Comment

I dig it. I had a model of that van as a kid...

Comment

Drive it to work today. I have to say even without an alignment, It drives pretty dang good.
                  Next on the list of mads, as stated earlier is a roof rack and a ladder. Then I'll start on the inside. I'm going to insulate the crap out of this thing and tint the windows. Then comes the fun stuff, I plan on replacing a lot of the interior and making it more comfortable for camping trips.
                  cool part about the lift is that its now the perfect hight to sit on the rear bumper.

Comment

I like it

Comment

With the lift..I'd say to ditch the A-Team theme and black it out.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                        With the lift..I'd say to ditch the A-Team theme and black it out.
                        black van + texas heat = melted airplanes. lol

Comment

I’m still waiting for the sidepipes and cragars. Get some different color plastic dip and make a cool paint scheme on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                            black van + texas heat = melted airplanes. lol
                            Maybe try bed liner?

Comment

I was thinking maybe a dessert tan, or going back to an olive drab.

Comment

Desert tan before the olive drab again for. Sure

Comment

Working...
                                X