Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lockout supplements needs a sticky entitled whatever to bring the attention to a long time member that has done nothing but give great advice to board members. And/or a sticky that shows whatever products are on sale, if Greg is willing to keep up with it. How is that guy not a mod here as well BTW?
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Well paid advertisers use this website to promote their business and pay a fee for this service.
      The website and members almost all use Greg for his great prices and great products.
      You might not be able to create a thread specifically made for Greg's business, but if you want to create a post on cheapest supplements and inquire where others get their supplements, I'll probably sticky it.

Greg's name was mentioned to be a mod on here, but with his baby, business, and his own forums, he is quite the busy man.

Comment

I have a suggestion, not that it's a major one.

Maybe changing the name or description tag to Working Out, Health, and General Nutrition

Since I think a lot of people think this is a weight lifting area of the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          I have a suggestion, not that it's a major one.

Maybe changing the name or description tag to Working Out, Health, and General Nutrition

Since I think a lot of people think this is a weight lifting area of the forum?
          I too agree and was thinking the same thing!
          I'll see what I can do about it.

I'm going to sticky this thread too, so hopefully we can get some more suggestions.

Comment

I concur with SB. I don't even lift weights, and I am guessing alot of us are in that same boat. I just come in here for health stuff anyways.

Comment

Didnt want to make a thread for this and get in trouble so i'll put it here.

We are doing a special for the Arnold Classic. For those those that arent on our forum or facebook here you go...

10% off our already lowest prices code. code = arnold10

www.LockoutSupplements.com
              discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Working...
              X