No announcement yet.

Texas Mustang Invasion 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reconsidered after I found out my life insurance policy payout was only $5. Anyone go, worth a shit?

Comment

I was there with the wife, Jose, Alex and his bud. We saw a lot of kick ass Stangs. Some were too modded for my taste, but to each their own. Lots of cars too many to look at, I didn't even make it to the back lot.
      Saw some old faces, Mike Wilson, Noah and whiteboi, I didn't recognize anyone at the DMP tent. It was a little too hot as well, we finished looking at most cars in the front lot and
      then went to Pappasitos across the street and ate way too much.
      Last edited by Shaggin Wagon; 10-09-2017, 11:41 AM.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I heard the heat was getting up there after being decent all week.

Comment

Might have been something worth going to, but I refuse to set foot on that tool's property.

Comment

I heard only one idiot wiped out his car, but kept on going after trying to maim a few people then hitting a curb.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggin wagon View Post
              i heard only one idiot wiped out his car, but kept on going after trying to maim a few people then hitting a curb.
              if so you know there's video.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                if so you know there's video.
                Yeah, it was on a friends phones on some social website. Guy does donuts tries to power out of it, hits a curb near the crowd then keeps rolling. Cant find it on YT.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  I heard only one idiot wiped out his car, but kept on going after trying to maim a few people then hitting a curb.
                  You are correct sir. He never lifted as the right rear was barely hanging on.
                  Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

Bring your owl head. This was the only one I could find.

Comment

Working...
                    X