No announcement yet.

What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I wanna know is, what are all these families where they're single parents or both work outside the home sposta do with their kids, especially if they're real young ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      What I wanna know is, what are all these families where they're single parents or both work outside the home sposta do with their kids, especially if they're real young ones?
      exactly.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          What I wanna know is, what are all these families where they're single parents or both work outside the home sposta do with their kids, especially if they're real young ones?
          So far we are still ok to go into work but if you have kids that will be home alone our company is allowing them to work from home.

Comment

• I'm about to head to the bar and sanitize my insides.

Comment

• Just cancelled a business trip to Portland. Was going to visit Nike. They’re a pretty big customer of ours.

Comment

• Could be like in IL, pretty much taking over:
                CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (WAND) - Champaign Mayor Deborah Frank Feinen has issued an executive order declaring an emergency in the city.

City officials said the emergency is related to the COVID-19, which is anticipated to cause an impact on the health of community members. Champaign Municipal Code allows the mayor to declare an emergency for a limited time.

Included in the executive order are ordinances that would give the city extraordinary powers to the Mayor.
                Violating parts of the Open Meetings Act
                Ban sale of firearms and ammunition
                Ban sale of any alcohol
                Closing of all bars, taverns, liquor stores, etc
                Ban sale or giving away of gasoline or other liquid flammable or combustible products in any container other than a gasoline tank permanently fixed to a motor vehicle
                Direct the shutoff of power, water, gas, etc
                Take possession of private property and obtain full title to same
                Prohibit or restrict ingress and egress to and from the City
                A Special Emergency Meeting will be held at 9:30 a.m. Friday in the Champaign City Council Chambers. The Chapmaign County Council will consider passing an ordinance related to this executive order at this meeting.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• In a state of emergency are your constitutional rights still valid? Asking for a friend. The timing of this shit is just so convenient. Calling in the national guard and shit? 40 deaths 327 million people hmmmm

Comment

• I went in the Midlothian Kroger tonight to get ice cream. Holy shit the mouth breathers were out in full, buying out all the toilet paper, cleaning items, and MILK. Fucking milk, that shit lasts like a week. Am I missing something? Toilet paper and milk, I love it. Maybe they just weren't prepared for the influx of toilet paper buyers.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• You’re not missing anything, lots of people idiots around is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                        In a state of emergency are your constitutional rights still valid? Asking for a friend.
                        They are. It's just that you might have to enforce them yourself.
                        WH

Comment

• dude the Walmart here was out of eggs, tp, and fucking flower last night. FLOWER??!

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            dude the Walmart here was out of eggs, tp, and fucking flower last night. FLOWER??!
                            Flour???

My wife and daughter are out of town still, and I remembered that she didn’t go to CostCo the week prior. I check and, lo and behold, we have only 4 rolls of toilet paper. I got the pleasure of joining the herds of peasants to go to Target and buy toilet paper, because if they’re panic-buying it all up I’ll be stuck deciding “get in line with MORE mouth breathers later or wipe my ass with my area rug like I’m Venezuelan.”
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              Flour???

My wife and daughter are out of town still, and I remembered that she didn’t go to CostCo the week prior. I check and, lo and behold, we have only 4 rolls of toilet paper. I got the pleasure of joining the herds of peasants to go to Target and buy toilet paper, because if they’re panic-buying it all up I’ll be stuck deciding “get in line with MORE mouth breathers later or wipe my ass with my area rug like I’m Venezuelan.”
                              hahah yeah, I r dum.

Comment

• I got the pleasure of joining the herds of peasants...”[/QUOTE]

I fucking hate that. Fuck them peasants
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X