What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    I’m not political they are all bought paid for. Good luck trusting the govt to save you

Good thing I don’t need the government to save me. And save me from what? A type of flu? And killing 3 million people? This is laughable at best. I think you need to relax a bit. Our country is finally headed in the right direction. This is just a speed bump, we’ll easily drive over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      There was a lot of the store wiped out though, like zero breakfast shit. They said it was chaos Friday and much better yesterday but still busy. They are the only game in town though.
      Lots of kids are out of school, so a lot more eating at home. Most breakfast options are quick and easy "meals."

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Costco in mckinney had a lot of the unrefrigerated horizon organic milk for anyone looking. And the refrigerated breakfast stuff was pretty full, frozen was completely empty.

Eggs everywhere are gone, which I think is a cool sign. A healthy food that is low cost and holds for a few weeks.

Sadly, my plans for a smoked corona brisket were foiled by everyone being out of almost all fresh beef.

Comment

• Glad I still have some venison left. Ground, Chops and Roast.

Comment

It’s not a joke. It can possibly kill 3 million plus.
            If 3 million people died in the United States that means that 99.1% of the people in the United States did not die. Why are you worried?
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Glad I still have some venison left. Ground, Chops and Roast.
              Glad I chopped up a couple of census workers and have them in the Deep Freeze......
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It’s not a joke. It can possibly kill 3 million plus.
                Oddly, people at work came by my office to make sure I was ok after my bout of hysterical laughter. Thanks for the much needed laugh. Please tell me you do not seriously believe this. Go look at the recovery rates...

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                If 3 million people died in the United States that means that 99.1% of the people in the United States did not die. Why are you worried?
                Shhh, don't ruin this for everyone laughing at his posts.

Comment

• This thread gets me through the day!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Costco in mckinney had a lot of the unrefrigerated horizon organic milk for anyone looking. And the refrigerated breakfast stuff was pretty full, frozen was completely empty.

Eggs everywhere are gone, which I think is a cool sign. A healthy food that is low cost and holds for a few weeks.

Sadly, my plans for a smoked corona brisket were foiled by everyone being out of almost all fresh beef.
                    Dunno where you are at, but the Albertsons off 121 & glad had briskets. That was about all they had, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                      This thread gets me through the day!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      I'm with you.

Comment

• I hope that the inconvenience of isolation does keep it slowed down, and from mutating into something that would be worse.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          2 -3% of the people that get this will die. 50% of 328million likely will. Likely 1000 cases in Texas today 10x that in 14 days

Comment

2 -3% of the people that get this will die. 50% of 328million likely will. Likely 1000 cases in Texas today 10x that in 14 days
                            Dude, shut up...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Do you have any credible source for this information, or are you just talking out your ass?

Comment

Talking out his ass. First round of tests showed around 50% false positives. 3% of elderly or those with compromised immune systems may die. Overall percentage is much lower. Those that test positive may not even show symptoms, therefore there may be more cases than we know, lowering the percentage of complications dramatically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X