Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Wrong color. OG's drive Black Ac's.
    Haha.. This is her third Acura now, two TL's and this, all the SH-AWD. We both love them and the A Spec package is really nice!

This one has the fake engine noise that comes through the speakers though, which is kind of dorky. lol. I mean, it sounds good until you roll down the windows and realize it's practically silent on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Haha.. This is her third Acura now, two TL's and this, all the SH-AWD. We both love them and the A Spec package is really nice!

This one has the fake engine noise that comes through the speakers though, which is kind of dorky. lol. I mean, it sounds good until you roll down the windows and realize it's practically silent on the outside.
      Man, Acura finally pulled their heads outta their asses in the styling dept. That is a genuinely great looking car.

I saw a review of the new Type S in blue and I think that car is drool worthy.

Comment

Thats a good looking car.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
        X