Russ Martin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Samhain View Post
    I haven’t seen anything about the autopsy findings. Weird that it’s not published yet.
    Allow the man some peace and dignity in death. It doesn't really matter what he died from; it could have been something quite embarrassing such as shoving a Hitachi Magic Wand up his ass and being electrocuted by it. There's some things we really don't need to know.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Allow the man some peace and dignity in death. It doesn't really matter what he died from; it could have been something quite embarrassing such as shoving a Hitachi Magic Wand up his ass and being electrocuted by it. There's some things we really don't need to know.
      Didn’t you wait until his death before revealing that he liked to be pegged and crossdressed?
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        Didn’t you wait until his death before revealing that he liked to be pegged and crossdressed?
        I sure did but that was all stuff that he liked, he liked a lot.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• His deviancy was as deep as his lack of talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            His deviancy was as deep as his lack of talent.
            Russ had no talent? Maybe you could post the ratings to the TV show and the radio program that you host just so we could compare the two of you.

Comment

Russ had no talent? Maybe you could post the ratings to the TV show and the radio program that you host just so we could compare the two of you.
              FTW

Comment

He had a TV show?

Let me slide into radio and we'll talk again.

Comment

• I've got no clue and I wasn't a fan of his. My only contact with him was through my now ex-girlfriend. I thought he had a TV show at one point but I could also be completely wrong since I never watch TV.

Comment

I'll vouch that Sean is highly entertaining! Much more than Russ!

Comment

I've got no clue and I wasn't a fan of his. My only contact with him was through my now ex-girlfriend. I thought he had a TV show at one point but I could also be completely wrong since I never watch TV.
                      He did, a couple in fact. Radio was his strong suit for sure.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        My man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                          Yes, he is definitely more entertaining than a dead guy. Don’t give him too much credit.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            Yes, he is definitely more entertaining than a dead guy. Don’t give him too much credit.
                            You never saw Weekend at Bernie's?
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

SVO: So my ex took off her peg leg and was jamming it up Russ’ ass...
                              Me: I wonder what took him out?
                              SVO: yoUU;;; disrespectful maniAC!!
                              SVO: Anyway, my ex was backing a peterbilt with a 52’ trailer into Russ’ colon...

Let the clown show continue.
                              Last edited by Samhain; 07-01-2021, 02:01 PM.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Russ was talented enough to keep himself employed as a DJ and relevant by riding the coattails of the Stern show since his schtick followed Stern in the 90’s as well as having zero competition. He became established, got writers and rode the gravy train for a few years before running out of material. Far more luck involved than talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X