2022 Honda Monkey Motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Honda Monkey Motorcycle

Four grand for that? Are you fucking kidding me? Wow.

Comment

It’s a grom with different tank and accessories.

They’re cool but I’ll keep my Ct70’s instead
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        Four grand for that? Are you fucking kidding me? Wow.
        That’s what kills me. They need to be $2,999
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          That’s what kills me. They need to be $1,999
          Fixed that for you. Honda has lost their fucking mind the last few years. The new CRF450L is more than a KTM 690 Enduro R or a Husqvarna 701 Enduro...both which will mop the floor with it in basically ANY category you want to choose. Now they are going stupid with prices on this little thing too? Fuck Honda.

Comment

Fixed that for you. Honda has lost their fucking mind the last few years. The new CRF450L is more than a KTM 690 Enduro R or a Husqvarna 701 Enduro...both which will mop the floor with it in basically ANY category you want to choose. Now they are going stupid with prices on this little thing too? Fuck Honda.
            Honda is the new Apple

Comment

I think its cool, it is high but a re-mod CT-70 is $3k put together nice, if you found one cheap and fixed it up your self, you'd still have some coin in it. And I'm sure its not going to ride like that Monkey...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Nah, just gimme a juiced up Ruckus

Comment

While I am sure it is better quality, the 600.00 old school looking cruiser at Attwood's looks better.

Buy online & pick up in store at Atwoods Ranch & Home Goods. Shop for farm & pet supplies, clothing, housewares, tools, fencing, ag equipment & so much more. We’ve got the goods!
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

no, theyre not. 690 is two grand more than the honda. i sell both. also the 450 will mop the floor with both of those bikes in any kind of single track, etc... actually there nothing a 690 or 701 will do better than the honda at in any kind of dirt conditions. only advantages of those bike is comfort and power, and i dont find them particularly comfortable either for such a big weight increase over something like a 500 ktm

and $1999 for a monkey is unrealistic.
                    Last edited by dsrtuckteezy; 07-21-2021, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                      no, theyre not. 690 is two grand more than the honda. i sell both. also the 450 will mop the floor with both of those bikes in any kind of single track, etc... actually there nothing a 690 or 701 will do better than the honda at in any kind of dirt conditions. only advantages of those bike is comfort and power, and i dont find them particularly comfortable either for such a big weight increase over something like a 500 ktm

Not worth a fist fight...my point is that Honda priced the 450L OVER the price of the 690 and 701...yes that is debatable depending on who wants to move stock...the 690/701 are ridiculously more powerful and more fun to ride on the street and with a competent rider can easily do anything the 450 can do offroad...with far less oil changes. Honda fans will line up all day for the new overpriced whatever it is they are selling...it's like Apple fans when a new Iphone comes out. They've lost me with motorcycles...and a lot of people are feeling the same way about the cars they sell. I would understand if they were marketing bikes with some outstanding differences from their competition and badging them as Acura...but they aren't. Just demanding exotic prices for a Honda. They won't get my money.

Comment

SPADE 150i $3,399MSRP* Ocean Freight Surcharge Info $100 OFF Any 2020 Spade 150i Motorcycle for Loyal KYMCO Motorcycle Customers* *See Terms and Conditions in Rebate Form Download Rebate Form Street Performance This retro styled bike is for riders who want a powerful engine with an all manual transmission and controlled fuel efficiency. COLOR OPTIONS Previous […]

You can watch guys hitting 70mph+ on that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spades and monkeys, huh?

Racist ass holes.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post

Sooo, I gotta question. Is the Husky 350 the same as the KTM? After sliding back into riding I am thinking of buying something made in the last 5 years and the Husky is usually 2k cheaper. I almost, almost, bought a Kawa 300, but can't wrap my head around 30hp. I have always wanted to try a newer 250 since I am no MX champ and see if it would satisfy me and be more fun than a 450 but I think the 350 would be more than enough for sure.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Get the 350 over the 250 for sure. Gasgas, husky are all owned by Ktm, and are nearly identical besides different brake, clutch components and other odds and ends. New bikes, husky is actually the premium brand and like a 100 bucks or so over the ktm.

Comment

Working...
                              X