Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Rip.

Comment

I reached out to him prior to his stay a few months ago, had a brief discussion about not doing anything stupid and realizing that getting through hell requires not stopping.

When I saw he was free and saw some erratic posts, I knew it was going to end poorly.

Hope you find the peace you were after, Levi. This fucking blows.

Comment

Damn, sad news. I never met him, but heard of him through the board, and several friends.

Now I know why on FB, someone posted they are open to talk to anyone who is thinking of doing themselves in. Thought it was out of the blue, until I read this.

Comment

Damn that sucks. Never met him, but I remember his posts. RIP.

Comment

Terrible news.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                Got the news last night and still not sure how to feel about it all.

Though we talked off and on, I hadn't actually seen him in person since Danny's wedding.
                My absolute favorite memory of him was when we had a garage party / crawfish boil back when I had my Model A. He rode one of his choppers over, proceeded to put the front wheel against a tree next to the driveway and let it fuckin' rip. There was rubber on the driveway years later and from then on my roommate (whose house it was) would bitch every time he heard Levi's name
                I have old pics somewhere of him doing a burnout on his bike in his garage at his first kid’s baby shower. Good times.

Comment

That's terrible.

Comment

I remember bringing a couple classic skateboards to a Taco Cabana g2g on Beach and we skated for a while.. those old Beach St g2gs were always awesome.

Caught up with him a bit when we were down searching for Forrest, but that's the last time I talked to him.

Was really bummed to hear about all his troubles recently and, especially this, when I heard last night.

RIP buddy, hope you found peace..

Comment

The very first time I met Levi face to face was at the N-FTW Sonic gtg, I had just bought my black '05 GT, I rolled up and he came up to me and said, "did you steal this car from Blake?!" (lol). Blake and I had apparently bought the same car, I was like, "why cause I'm messican?" We just laughed our ass' off.

Just like all the other guys on this board that have ended their own lives, Levi always had a smile on his face and he would bend over backwards to help someone out. It's a damn shame he couldn't find the help that he really needed. The first time I met him he made it seem like we knew each other forever, and we kind of did being on this Board of assholes...

RIP, dOOd, 'H'
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        I remember bringing a couple classic skateboards to a Taco Cabana g2g on Beach and we skated for a while.. those old Beach St g2gs were always awesome.

Caught up with him a bit when we were down searching for Forrest, but that's the last time I talked to him.

Was really bummed to hear about all his troubles recently and, especially this, when I heard last night.

RIP buddy, hope you found peace..
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        The very first time I met Levi face to face was at the N-FTW Sonic gtg, I had just bought my black '05 GT, I rolled up and he came up to me and said, "did you steal this car from Blake?!" (lol). Blake and I had apparently bought the same car, I was like, "why cause I'm messican?" We just laughed our ass' off.

Just like all the other guys on this board that have ended their own lives, Levi always had a smile on his face and he would bend over backwards to help someone out. It's a damn shame he couldn't find the help that he really needed. The first time I met him he made it seem like we knew each other forever, and we kind of did being on this Board of assholes...

RIP, dOOd, 'H'
                        Hah, both of these stories feel like they happened yesterday. I love hearing the old stories.

With that in mind, we will be having a celebration of life party here in DFW. Stay tuned for details. I expect good stories and general mischief from those of you who were lucky enough to experience the force of nature that was Levi first hand, even if it was just through this Board of assholes as H so eloquently put it.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

With that in mind, we will be having a celebration of life party here in DFW. Stay tuned for details.
                          Fo sho.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Damn! Just heard of this recently. Never met the guy but only heard good and crazy things about him. As has been stated before, I hope he found whatever peace he needed. RIP

Comment

he and i kept in touch here and there. I had him make a knife for me, and he was working on a second one when things got a little strange a month or so ago. He told me I'm fine just working on me...

Then I hear about this today.

Sad news, may he never struggle to find peace again.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Hah, both of these stories feel like they happened yesterday. I love hearing the old stories.

With that in mind, we will be having a celebration of life party here in DFW. Stay tuned for details. I expect good stories and general mischief from those of you who were lucky enough to experience the force of nature that was Levi first hand, even if it was just through this Board of assholes as H so eloquently put it.
                                I'm in the PNW now, but need to get back to Tx to se family. Please keep us posted, if I can make it, I'd like to.

Comment

Working...
                                X