Jester is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    I'm in the PNW now, but need to get back to Tx to se family. Please keep us posted, if I can make it, I'd like to.
    Yes sir, will do. Be good to have you there if possible.

Comment

Damn! R.I.P. Levi.

Comment

Bummer..RIP man!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Rip buddy

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

RIP, Levi. I hope you find peace.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Well, that sucks. Prayers to his family and friends...
              Ive only ever met a few of you fuckers in person, but if ANY of ya ever need someone to talk to, just reach out...

Comment

I'm gonna miss that dude. RIP Levi.

Comment

Guess that $10 I donated to the suicide prevention fund earlier today didn't amount to shit...

God damnit...

I never "knew" Levi but knew enough of him through here and you guys to know who he was when someone talked about him.

This year can straight go get fucked. My older sister passed away Sunday, her husband died in March, and my best friend did his best Michael Hutchence impression back in February. RIP man and my condolences out to all his good friends and family but holy shit man there's always another way
                  --Marcus

Comment

Bum deal to hear, RIP man.

Comment

That gtg I mentioned earlier, Jet (JETFAST5.0) and I drove out there together and we were talking to Danny and Levi most of the time and on the way home Jet was saying how Levi was a straight shooter. Just hanging out, for a couple of hours talking cars and shooting the shit and he made a lasting impression on us..

This is straight up, fucking bullshit!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Goodbye Jester, we all will miss you, amigo.

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                          Guess that $10 I donated to the suicide prevention fund earlier today didn't amount to shit...

God damnit...

I never "knew" Levi but knew enough of him through here and you guys to know who he was when someone talked about him.

This year can straight go get fucked. My older sister passed away Sunday, her husband died in March, and my best friend did his best Michael Hutchence impression back in February. RIP man and my condolences out to all his good friends and family but holy shit man there's always another way
                          I'm sorry for your losses, bubba.

Comment

Dammit. Never met him, but he Always seemed like good people from posts by/about him.

Rest in Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by blake View Post
                              our boy levi decided to apply the ultimate solution to temporary problems yesterday. There are some brutal details to it, but i don’t think they’re mine to share and believe me when i say that learning those details did not make me feel better. News travels fast, but out of respect for the king of the knuckleheads himself and his family, i ask that you don’t share them here.

He was the embodiment of kinetic creativity and for all his faults, he certainly made his friends lives more interesting.

I hope you found peace, levi. I will miss you my friend.
                              damn it no!

Comment

I remember seeing his name around here a lot, RIP bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X