Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’
      Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’
      Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’
      Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’
      Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’
      Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’
      Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’
      Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’
      Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’
      Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.
      Bud: ‘Ok.’
      Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’
      Bud: ‘That’s right.’
      Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’
      Bud: ‘Certainly.’
      Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’
      Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’
      Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’
      Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’
      Bud: ‘That’s fine.’
      Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’
      Bud: ‘Absolutely not?’
      Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’
      Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’
      Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’
      Bud: ‘I know.’
      Lou: So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’
      Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’
      Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’
      Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’
      Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’
      Bud: ‘Correct.’
      Lou: ‘Why not?’
      Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’
      Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’
      Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’
      Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’
      Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’
      Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’
      Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’
      Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’
      Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’
      Bud: ‘Third base.’

This is brilliant and must be shared. It is a modern-day Covidised Jab-and-mask-and-jab rendition of Abbot and Costello’s famous routine, “Who’s on First.” Talk about taking the stupidity and distilling it down. This is great! Note: I have yet to identify the source to provide credit* for this, so please send that along if you … Jab-It and Costello (“Who’s On First,” for the COVID Age) Read More ?
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• It's probably good that all this is happening now, so we can get the necessary laws in place to block the next big power grab.

"You have to have this special ID we gave or else!!"

Nope, you're fucked, against the law. Texas has a habit of preempting stuff like that.
        WH

Comment

• The NWO has put in all of their chips in the game. They can't back out now and they won't stop because we prove them wrong or take them to court. This is a no-prisoners war that we will have to eventually fight to the death.

If we are able to get society to wake up enough to make laws to stop them one way, they already have plan B, C, and D waiting to be implemented. Look at what they are trying to do with the farmers. https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/106794670521374850

Comment

• "You know what woke means don't you? It means your a loser. Everything woke turns to shit." - President Donald J. Trump 8/21/21

Comment

• Stunning Poll Reveals Trump Would Win Election Held Today, as Nearly 1 in 10 Democrats 'Regret' Their 2020 Vote.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    The NWO has put in all of their chips in the game. They can't back out now and they won't stop because we prove them wrong or take them to court. This is a no-prisoners war that we will have to eventually fight to the death.

If we are able to get society to wake up enough to make laws to stop them one way, they already have plan B, C, and D waiting to be implemented. Look at what they are trying to do with the farmers. https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/106794670521374850
                    True, but states and local municipalities have way more power than people think. The fed can rule one way, the states another, and then it becomes illegal over there, but legal right here. Lots of laws for reference, a notable one being weed. Still illegal federally, states saying FU enforce it yourself we're not paying. And now we're becoming a weed country.

Public opinion shifted. People saw that it wasn't some kind of devil weed like the zealot cultists say. That it's actually a lot more tame than alcohol, which they also couldn't control. It can shift on other things too. In texas there is growing sentiment for abolishing land taxes completely. People are getting pissed, and now they've got the internet to help them organize and communicate far better than they could in the past. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that in 10 years, there is no land tax in texas.

Granted, they may have folded it over into some other tax as some sort of compromise, but maybe not. Have you noticed the rise in popularity of private schools? These things have their own effects. If private schools become "big" enough, the laws are going to change to accommodate them. Eventually.
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post

Do people really think that "JUST ONE!" senator disagreed with things? Or that the "JUST ONE!" person happens to conveniently be the guy you don't like right now? Really?

1975 - S.1484 - Vietnam Contingency Act - vote was 75-17 in the Senate. Biden voted against it, but he was hardly "THE ONE!"
                      The bill was then defeated in the House, 162 - 246, so was he really "THE ONE!" ? The issue with the bill was that it tied the evacuation to military assistance to Vietnam. The bill had $100 million in contingency funds attached to it for "military aid."

HR 6096 - Vietnam Humanitarian Assistance and Evacuation Act of 1975 - was also put up in the House. Same vote. 162 - 246, and it never made it to the Senate so Biden never had the chance to vote against it.

Then Ford introduced S.1661, the "Indochina Migration and Refugee Assistance Act". It made it out of the Senate with a 77-2 vote. Biden was "not present", but there were also 20 other senators who didn't' vote on it.

And in that book that this supposedly came from, "Biden" is only in there twice.

I swear to God, memes and clickbait will be the downfall of our civilization.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Do people really think
                        No. No they don't....

Comment

• “The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the common sense and good judgement in a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.”
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by barronj; 08-27-2021, 05:12 PM.
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                            “The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency then to restore the common sense and good judgement in a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind in anyone to the confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.”
                            Who is that quote attributed too?

Comment

• It was allegedly in a Prague newspaper, then translated to English. Author unknown.

Last edited by barronj; 08-27-2021, 05:49 PM.
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X