All thieves can burn in hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Fuck that guy, stealing from kids is the lowest of lows. They have no clue on how to defend themselves and are very trustworthy. Bring the heat on him, by exposing him and making this a police matter, hope they get their money back.
    I fully agree, I'm simply wondering what happens if charges are filed and the police ask for some sort of evidence.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    We know the amount of money in the sales we made. Someone counted the donations a while ago but didn’t document it, so we know there is no way to prove that.
    Hopefully it's resolved with the money coming back. Preferably with the douchebag adding to his criminal record.

Comment

However it ends up resolved, after the fact I'd rent a fucking billboard, and put his picture on it with a breakdown of what he did.

Fucking scumbag
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        I was thinking more in the line of:

Comment

A bullet to the temple is the correct answer.

Comment

I mean... they used to hang horse thieves. So can we all agree the public hanging should return? After a fair jury trial, obviously.

I'll even be nice, and say we can get a new law. After a conviction, the victim can decide that the thief's life be spared, in the event that they work off their debt by 5x. So the owner is made whole, got their vehicle back (or a replacement) with some upgrades, and a little bonus to go along with that. No escape for the thief, it'll be done or they hang. It takes as long as it takes. If it takes 15 years, then fuck you, be glad you're alive thief.

Once it's done they can go spend a year or two in prison, working to produce some product or service to pay for their stay. This would build much needed character in many of them, so that upon release, they'd be less likely to do it again because 1. The punishment was pretty bad and humiliating 2. They've built some character.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              A bullet to the temple is the correct answer.
              /thread

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                I mean... they used to hang horse thieves. So can we all agree the public hanging should return? After a fair jury trial, obviously.

I'll even be nice, and say we can get a new law. After a conviction, the victim can decide that the thief's life be spared, in the event that they work off their debt by 5x. So the owner is made whole, got their vehicle back (or a replacement) with some upgrades, and a little bonus to go along with that. No escape for the thief, it'll be done or they hang. It takes as long as it takes. If it takes 15 years, then fuck you, be glad you're alive thief.

Once it's done they can go spend a year or two in prison, working to produce some product or service to pay for their stay. This would build much needed character in many of them, so that upon release, they'd be less likely to do it again because 1. The punishment was pretty bad and humiliating 2. They've built some character.
                No option. Just hang 'em. Many will continue their theiving ways while "serving their time"

Actions have consequences. The consequences need to be known to be such that they are severe enough to deter future thieves. Quite obviously, 3 hots and a cot in a 8x10 cell are not deterrent enough.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                  No option. Just hang 'em. Many will continue their theiving ways while "serving their time"

Actions have consequences. The consequences need to be known to be such that they are severe enough to deter future thieves. Quite obviously, 3 hots and a cot in a 8x10 cell are not deterrent enough.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  Laws as deterents usually don't work. No one breaks the law thinking they will get caught.

Comment

UPDATE:

The guy is lucky and our charter org rep agreed to settle with monthly payments. So far he has made a couple on time. Time will tell I suppose.

As a pack, we had a couple of generous donations to recoup some of the losses and we are good going forward. I take any payment as just a bonus at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      UPDATE:

The guy is lucky and our charter org rep agreed to settle with monthly payments. So far he has made a couple on time. Time will tell I suppose.

As a pack, we had a couple of generous donations to recoup some of the losses and we are good going forward. I take any payment as just a bonus at this point.
                      and he got blacklisted from scouts, right? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        and he got blacklisted from scouts, right? Right?
                        Well yes, he won’t be with anything BSA related.

Comment

So what happened?

And GD we still flaying nay in the tags?

Comment

He has made 3 payments and all are getting smaller and smaller. I’m sure he won’t fulfill his obligation to pay back the money.

Comment

Be pretty humiliating to have a bunch of middle schoolers break his fucking legs.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                                Be pretty humiliating to have a bunch of middle schoolers break his fucking legs.
                                Now that would be worth getting a Scout badge for!

Comment

Working...
                                X