Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
    It was allegedly in a Prague newspaper, then translated to English. Author unknown.

https://twitter.com/stuff_charlie/st...819979266?s=21
    Anything that cites something as vague as that is 100% bull shit.

Kind of like how they used to say " a person familiar with Trumps way of thinking says..."

Its all bull shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      @johncardillo - not bad content.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the common sense and good judgement in a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. ... The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.”
        Well eventually it may break apart and balkanize. It happens. Then millions of those fools can die as a result, which is required when such things happen. I'm cool with that. We can have the commie land which looks like 1984, then across the border you've got religious zealot land, next to that white supremacy land, and next to that normalcy land where they try to act like things are the way they used to be.

If the U.S breaks up into several smaller countries, that's how I'd see it playing out.

I used to care, but half of these people aren't worth saving. And they don't deserve to get to live in a nice place like the U.S. So let them live the way they want, until it kills them. The principles of the old U.S will survive, and be carried on elsewhere.
        WH

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

@johncardillo - not bad content.
            Supreme court said nope. Can't do that. So hopefully all those "now hiring" signs on all the gas stations and fast food joints will be going away soon.
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Supreme court said nope. Can't do that. So hopefully all those "now hiring" signs on all the gas stations and fast food joints will be going away soon.
              From Michigan to Waxahachie, almost every single place we saw and went into had help wanted signs, some with bonuses. Where my In-laws summer, the stores closed at 3p due to no help, the restaurant that also owns the pizza place, flips which day they are going to be open. I read something yesterday where the Gen Z's just said fuck it we are not working. Hell they were asking me if I wanted the director of public safety job and were trying to get my wife a job at the local doctors office. Tempting but I don't think I am ready just yet to retire. Close, but not quite. Unless they call me with some crazy offer! I guess I could take up snowmobiling in the winter and UTVs on the lakes. Cost of living was way better and I could by a house on the lake!
              Last edited by kingjason; 08-30-2021, 01:55 AM.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• ^^^^ I went to school in Michigan and have family up there. If you enjoy hunting, fishing, or growing the most productive vegetable garden you'll ever see it's one of the best places in the world to live. Since it's the home of the Motor City it's also a good place to live if you're into cars. When I was there I met an old fart that ran a tackle store and one day I got him talking and he was one of the lead engineers for the hot rod line of Ford FE engines and had an unbelievably large stash of parts that he eventually gave to me. The depth of automotive engineering knowledge up there can be found nowhere else.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• It's well said truth

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                  “The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the common sense and good judgement in a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.”

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    ^^^^ I went to school in Michigan and have family up there. If you enjoy hunting, fishing, or growing the most productive vegetable garden you'll ever see it's one of the best places in the world to live. Since it's the home of the Motor City it's also a good place to live if you're into cars. When I was there I met an old fart that ran a tackle store and one day I got him talking and he was one of the lead engineers for the hot rod line of Ford FE engines and had an unbelievably large stash of parts that he eventually gave to me. The depth of automotive engineering knowledge up there can be found nowhere else.
                    I can retire in a year, if the offer was made then, it might be a go. I could sell my house and pay cash for one up there on the lake, draw a retirement, then police the retirement community of 2500 or so, which probably disappears in the winter. It is a big ass spread with a bunch of small private lakes tied together, mixed in with some state land. My MIL is one of the board of directors and they were conspiring I think.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      Gen Z's just said fuck it we are not working.
                      They'll get back to work when their stomachs get empty. Which will happen eventually. But eventually such people will get replaced by this. Rather, later iterations of this. Once finished in 2023 (or whenever) it'll be the "Model T Ford" of it's kind. Wait until they come out with the 2020 F150 Platinum.

Then Gen Z will never have to work again. And they can just wonder why they lead mediocre lives, that are meaningless and without purpose. And they can try to figure out why they live in a lousy apartment that's just a copy of 10,000,000 other lousy apartment buildings. And why there's a whole class of people in the west that live in these kinds of buildings and basically do nothing but exist until one day they finally croak. It's all they deserve out of life. I mean hey, they're the ones that said "Fuck it I'm not working".

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      ^^^^ I went to school in Michigan and have family up there. If you enjoy hunting, fishing, or growing the most productive vegetable garden you'll ever see it's one of the best places in the world to live. ... The depth of automotive engineering knowledge up there can be found nowhere else.
                      But what about, um, avoiding minorities? I'm going to move somewhere else eventually, and l'm not interested in other cultures. I'm only interested in my culture. Not unreasonable for any human being.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

But what about, um, avoiding minorities? I'm going to move somewhere else eventually, and l'm not interested in other cultures. I'm only interested in my culture. Not unreasonable for any human being.
                        Quoting for posterity.

Comment

• He has clearly never been anywhere north of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Outside of Detroit Michigan is as redneck as the middle of Alabama.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              Quoting for posterity.
                              That dudes just a real piece of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                That dudes just a real piece of shit.
                                Or he is a practical man that doesn't want to live near a bunch of niggers doing nigger things.

I have a house near a club on Greenville Avenue. The club used to be a white boy club and they never had any problems; some years back it became a nigger club. Sunday morning there was a shootout in the middle of the street where one man died and a year prior to that there was a two inning shootout all performed by people that look like Obama's son if Obama had a son. Since I bought the house 5 men have been shot and killed by that club.. The niggers on Thursday through Saturday night have gotten so bad that I will frequently walk around with my dog off-leash and a rifle on my shoulder when it gets close to closing time. If I lived there full-time I would be furious with what is going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X