Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Outside of Detroit Michigan is as redneck as the middle of Alabama.
    Quoted by someone who’s obviously never traveled around Alabama. I’d hate to tell you partner, but the rural parts of the Northeast including central upstate ny, central Pennsylvania and WV are some of the most red neck areas in the country. But less I forget we’re dealing with Duncan McLeod here who’s lived over thousands of years and has been all over the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Quoted by someone who’s obviously never traveled around Alabama. I’d hate to tell you partner, but the rural parts of the Northeast including central upstate ny, central Pennsylvania and WV are some of the most red neck areas in the country. But less I forget we’re dealing with Duncan McLeod here who’s lived over thousands of years and has been all over the world.
      You're not telling me anything I don't know. I have family in Pennsylvania and I lived in Pelham Alabama for two years in the early 80s. My brother also lives in Blacksburg Virginia and hates it because there's General Lee statues everywhere and my brother is a fucking communist and the most racist "Non-racist" that ever existed.

Edit: When I make a comment about people in a certain place being redneck I'm typically only talkin about the white people because those are the only people I think that matter.

Edit II: I have never traveled through upstate New York so I will have to take your word for it.
      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-31-2021, 02:14 PM.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• ^^^^^
        Dude, it’s borderline hilarious that you get so wound up on a reply that you feel the need to edit and re-edit. Not very likely that anyone really gives a shit after your first attempt.

Comment

You're not telling me anything I don't know. I have family in Pennsylvania and I lived in Pelham Alabama for two years in the early 80s. My brother also lives in Blacksburg Virginia and hates it because there's General Lee statues everywhere and my brother is a fucking communist and the most racist "Non-racist" that ever existed.

Edit: When I make a comment about people in a certain place being redneck I'm typically only talkin about the white people because those are the only people I think that matter.

Edit II: I have never traveled through upstate New York so I will have to take your word for it.
          When you travel around rural PA and rural NY and you see Confederate flags everywhere in the heart of Yankeeville, It's safe to say you might be in a very redneck area. Now I am not saying there's not rednecks here because there are. I just always hate how people use places like Alabama or Arkansas as an example of the pinnacle of redneck, yet in the most yankee of places there are tons more. Alabama is actually really beautiful in a lot of areas.

Comment

• ^^^^ Having lived in Alabama I had firsthand knowledge. The other places I have some passing knowledge on but as I mentioned, Upstate New York is completely out of my experience range. You also have to remember that when I lived in Alabama it was in the early 80s and I think the Dukes of Hazzard were still on the air it's been that long ago.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Or he is a practical man that doesn't want to live near a bunch of niggers doing nigger things.

I have a house near a club on Greenville Avenue. The club used to be a white boy club and they never had any problems; some years back it became a nigger club. Sunday morning there was a shootout in the middle of the street where one man died and a year prior to that there was a two inning shootout all performed by people that look like Obama's son if Obama had a son. Since I bought the house 5 men have been shot and killed by that club.. The niggers on Thursday through Saturday night have gotten so bad that I will frequently walk around with my dog off-leash and a rifle on my shoulder when it gets close to closing time. If I lived there full-time I would be furious with what is going on.
              He's a real piece of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

But what about, um, avoiding minorities? I'm going to move somewhere else eventually, and l'm not interested in other cultures. I'm only interested in my culture. Not unreasonable for any human being.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Looooool

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    When you travel around rural PA and rural NY and you see Confederate flags everywhere in the heart of Yankeeville, It's safe to say you might be in a very redneck area. Now I am not saying there's not rednecks here because there are. I just always hate how people use places like Alabama or Arkansas as an example of the pinnacle of redneck, yet in the most yankee of places there are tons more. Alabama is actually really beautiful in a lot of areas.
                    always hate? and how long have you lived there to come to feel this way, or did you always hate the stigma long before?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                      always hate? and how long have you lived there to come to feel this way, or did you always hate the stigma long before?
                      South in general, but what I meant was those two are always the two most talked about.

Comment

• Some of the most racist white trash shitbags I have ever worked with were from Terrytown, New York.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          ^^^^^
                          Dude, it’s borderline hilarious that you get so wound up on a reply that you feel the need to edit and re-edit. Not very likely that anyone really gives a shit after your first attempt.
                          During the day I am very busy and don't get everything down as intend; that is the reasons for the edits. Most posters will do a stealth edit but I make every effort to make it clear that I made one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            That dudes just a real piece of shit.
                            Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Or, you're just an idiot who isn't interested in preserving his own culture. What are you doing in the political forum lol gtfo

I doubt this would ever cross your mind, but it's possible to care about things like that and not have any ill will towards anyone else. I really would be surprised if you and people like you could understand that. Let me guess.. you believe in open borders? You'll probably just default to blm talking points because it's easier. Oh well
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              Looooool
                              Yeah you do a lot of that but you'll never actually say anything directly. You've proven to be pretty cowardly from your other posts, especially that one about actually joining a militia. (a constitutional right, btw) But c'mon man. Let's hear it.

Speak up son. It's just text on a screen man, you don't have to be scared. Or will you just see to it that this post is deleted (again) so that you can weasel out of any kind of confrontation?
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                Or, you're just an idiot who isn't interested in preserving his own culture. What are you doing in the political forum lol gtfo

I doubt this would ever cross your mind, but it's possible to care about things like that and not have any ill will towards anyone else. I really would be surprised if you and people like you could understand that. Let me guess.. you believe in open borders? You'll probably just default to blm talking points because it's easier. Oh well
                                What culture, man? Where does you're shit bag lineage come from? I guarantee you have no fucking idea, nor do you celebrate or actively practice your "culture". You're just a racist piece of shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X