Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    What culture, man? Where does you're shit bag lineage come from? I guarantee you have no fucking idea, nor do you celebrate or actively practice your "culture". You're just a racist piece of shit.
    He's that and also a lying piece of shit.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      But less I forget we’re dealing with Duncan McLeod here who’s lived over thousands of years and has been all over the world.
      Duncan McLeod of the Clan McLeod?!?
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What culture, man? Where does you're shit bag lineage come from? I guarantee you have no fucking idea, nor do you celebrate or actively practice your "culture". You're just a racist piece of shit.
        Mainstream Americana and the Protestant work ethic is what culture is when white people are describing their culture.

Observing and pointing out the obvious failures of various ethnic groups that differ from your own does not make you a racist. Nor does being a racist make you a piece of shit.

I've never considered myself a racist but I am a bigot who is open to having my bigoted views challenged and if the evidence I see warrants it I will change those views.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          I'm obviously not understanding this joke and it is outside of my experience and above my head.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• There can be only one…

Comment

There can be only one…
              WTF are you talking about? One what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                I'm obviously not understanding this joke and it is outside of my experience and above my head.
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                There can be only one…
                Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                WTF are you talking about? One what?
                Ok, this genuinely made me laugh...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highla...2%E2%80%931998)

(started with a movie)

Highlander: The Series (1992–1998)
                Main article: Highlander: The Series

In 1992, a television spin-off was developed, entitled Highlander: The Series. It was shown in syndication from October 3, 1992, to May 16, 1998. The series was an offshoot of the 1986 feature film but with one major difference: immortals still exist post-1985. The first episode of season 2 confirmed the events of the original Highlander film still happened in the TV series continuity but that Connor's battle with the Kurgan was not the Gathering and he did not win the Prize, since in this version there were many other immortals still alive on Earth in 1985. The series introduced the Watchers, an organization of mortals who observe and record the lives of immortals.

Adrian Paul starred as Duncan MacLeod, another immortal from the same clan as Connor, born decades later. Soon after Duncan realizes he is immortal, Connor finds him and trains him for years before they both part ways. Christopher Lambert reprised his role as Connor Macleod for the first episode and was mentioned again in several subsequent episodes. The series originally featured Alexandra Vandernoot as Duncan's love Tessa Noël and Stan Kirsch as his young friend Richie Ryan. Other series regulars included Philip Akin as Charlie DeSalvo, Jim Byrnes as Joe Dawson, Lisa Howard as Anne Lindsey, Michel Modo as the comedic character Maurice, and Peter Wingfield as the immortal Methos. Roger Daltrey of The Who made recurring appearances as Duncan's immortal friend Hugh Fitzcairn, while Elizabeth Gracen made frequent appearances as Duncan's old friend and occasional love interest Amanda Darieux, an immortal thief whose popularity led to her being the star of the spin-off series Highlander: The Raven.

Over its six-year run, the series had many notable guest stars including Joan Jett, Vanity, Richard Moll, Traci Lords, Sheena Easton, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Nia Peeples, Rae Dawn Chong, Eric McCormack, Sandra Bernhard, Claudia Christian and Ron Perlman. The show was co-produced in syndication by international partners including Gaumont, RTL Plus (Germany), Rysher Distribution (United States), Reteitalia Productions (Italy), Amuse Video (Japan) and TF1 (France). The series had high ratings internationally. However, the ratings fell during the show's last two seasons and it ended in 1998 after six years.

In 2008, a 17-minute reunion special simply titled "Reunion" was filmed starring Peter Wingfield, Elizabeth Gracen, and Jim Byrnes reprising their roles for a short story taking place roughly ten years after the end of the series. Filming took place at producer Peter Davis's beach home with the actors volunteering in their roles. The plot involved Methos planning to marry a mortal woman, while Amanda reflects on her life and ambitions, and Joe Dawson adjusts to being retired from active Watcher duty.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

So yeah it's official, you're fucking retarded. Calling someone else a racist and moving 1mm over from racism and saying they have a "shit bag lineage". Are you serious man? And you're really telling another american that he has no idea what american culture is, and he doesn't practice it. ... Retard. Don't act like you know me man. You don't. It's clear you have zero appreciation for your own culture and your own country, and I can tell that you're the one who doesn't actually understand it. I do.

Educate yourself for your own sake. I'm sure you're lazy and don't like to learn anything new if it can be avoided, but this video is only 10 min and you can speed it up.

Freedomain Mailing List Sign Up: http://www.fdrurl.com/newsletter We Need Your Support: http://www.freedomainradio.com/donate While it is commonly understood that various personality traits are largely genetic - many are unwilling to examine how th…

Learn the first thing about what you're talking about:

Politics are downstream from culture and there is a massive propaganda war underway which is determined to undermine the foundations of Western Civilization Vox Day joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss examples of propaganda within media and the distort…

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  He's that and also a lying piece of shit.
                  And what have exactly have I lied about, Rick? Trolling people is lying.. I guess. Fine I'll give you that one.

This coming from scumbag that was fishing for a way to throw some old woman out of her house so he could get the money. Then backpedaled when people here said wtf. I still remember when everyone called you out on that. stfu scumbag. I know your type well.
                  WH

Comment

• ^^^^^
                    Smegma Stench sounds bitter

Comment

• Pop culture references that involve television or niggers don't work with me because I don't pay attention to either one.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Only 52 % ?

Comment

• Do we really want him to resign though? I mean considering how much worse it could get with the current VP taking over? It’s a lose-lose.

Comment

Do we really want him to resign though? I mean considering how much worse it could get with the current VP taking over? It’s a lose-lose.
                              That was the game plan all along!
                              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• I understand that, but the people on the other side pushing it baffles me.

Comment

Working...
                                X