• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medicine, last I heard. :stirsthepot:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Medicine, last I heard. :stirsthepot:
      Shockingly enough that profession is slightly more nuanced then you would think.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Not a pic, but Biden getting called out by Australian media for looking dementia-ridden.

Comment

• my liberal friends have stopped talking to me because of all the disasters .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                  my liberal friends have stopped talking to me because of all the disasters .
                  Fuck every last one of em.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    I never thought we were in an argument, just a normal discussion.

What is your field of practice?
                    LOL at this. Dr Dave played nicely for a bit. This would be the time to admit you are wrong (which would be an SVO first) and run along.

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                    my liberal friends have stopped talking to me because of all the disasters .
                    Is there a problem with this?

Comment

• yeah it's sad to loose a friend of 45 years over fucking biden . you can be a democrat and not be totally brain dead . my problem is not the election but the man . i know who he is and what he is . much like sanders the worst seem to come from small states where it is easier to get elected. he is and has always been a crook . funny how none of his supporters show up for the game .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                        yeah it's sad to loose a friend of 45 years over fucking biden . you can be a democrat and not be totally brain dead . my problem is not the election but the man . i know who he is and what he is . much like sanders the worst seem to come from small states where it is easier to get elected. he is and has always been a crook . funny how none of his supporters show up for the game .
                        Most popular dude in the history of the USA, and not one football fan.

Comment

• most useless motherfucker in the usa maybe .

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            Most popular dude in the history of the USA, and not one football fan.
                            Surprised we are seeing this anti-Biden behavior despite those woke folks at the NFL always taking a knee

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                              Surprised we are seeing this anti-Biden behavior despite those woke folks at the NFL always taking a knee
                              It's because he is an old white man, and people also see blood in the water with Biden. Backing Biden gives you no "progressive" points.

Comment

Working...
                              X