"Craft" beer recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BP View Post
    Hey lets bring this one back. If anyone ever wanted to try Sam Adam's Utopia beers it is in distribution in Texas this year and Total Wine/Specs are getting them in stock today and tomorrow.

Hit up their website for availability, I scored one bottle. It ain't cheap but you aren't going to see it again for a few years.
    The Flying Saucer is having their Beer Feast next weekend. Look it up on your phone if you're interested. I'm out of town, so i can't make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      The Flying Saucer is having their Beer Feast next weekend. Look it up on your phone if you're interested. I'm out of town, so i can't make it.
      Yep, it's a week later than usual so it overlaps F1 qualifying, the Alliance Air Show and our Shriner ceremonial event. It'll be the first one I've missed.

It should be interesting since as far as I know they haven't started asking for help pouring yet, at least outside of their own staff. That and it's going to be just at their restaurant. No permit for the sidewalk, street or square due to "reasons".

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
        That and it's going to be just at their restaurant. No permit for the sidewalk, street or square due to "reasons".
        Lame!

Comment

Working...
        X