• Show
Clear All

• Alec Baldwin didn’t know weapon contained live round

Alec Baldwin will be shooting heroin by Christmas! Poor bastard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

gang gang

Comment

Why do they even have a live ammo anywhere on the set?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That was the first thing I thought of myself, there’s absolutely no reason for any live ammo being on a set with prop guns, other than in the actors own firearms if they carry onto the set. This simply violates any common sense whatsoever, especially with Mr. Baldwin, in regard to the handling of handguns.

Comment

I have some questions about the whole situation...

Why was the cinematographer shot? I'm no movie expert, but if he was shooting a scene with a gun, why wasn't another actor in the scene the victim? Why a staff member? Were they test firing it to see if it worked? Which leads into my next question...

Why didn't the actor check the weapon if there was even the slightest possibility it could be live?

I know anywhere I am if I am handed a weapon or picking one up myself I triple check the chamber and action.

If this had happened at a shooting range for example and someone was handed a weapon and regardless of that person assuring them it was cleared and was fired and killed someone that person (the one who discharged the gun) would be charged with negligent manslaughter. I guarantee this dumbass wont be charged with shit and they will place all of the blame on this prop manager. It's already flowing that direction as you can see.

Comment

I propose a ban of all firearms from movies...they are just too damn dangerous and cannot be trusted. I would say they make a switch to bow and arrows but pretty much the same danger exists with those too...guess its going to be rocks and sticks from here out.

Comment

They were setting up a scene. Changing the camera location because of shadows moving in. Baldwin was showing the crew how he would be positioned, how the shot would take place, etc and cameras were not rolling yet.

The armorer handed the gun to the assistant director who then carried the gun inside and gave it to Baldwin, stating "cold gun" as he handed the gun to Baldwin.

Three different people handled the gun that all should have checked the chamber. None did and we all know the result.

Comment

Like someone else has said too, why the hell would they have any live ammunition on set?

Comment

Sounds too damn sketchy for me, he probably tried to fondle her and she was about to fuck his world up, so he took this opportunity to clean the slate....
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

In addition to all of the questions about why there was a real gun on the set, I've seen people writing about the fact that the girl that was killed was the wife of Hilldabeast's lawyer, an article about how her next film would be about pedophiles and smuggling, and then another one about how she was killed as a satanic sacrifice. I little bit for everyone.

Comment

I too cannot understand why live ammo would be allowed on any set, anywhere at all. But then again, I'd bet 95% or more of the people on the set are so anti-gun that they wouldn't know the difference. That said, I don't care if my own dad shows me an empty gun then hands it to me, I'm checking it myself because until I do they are all loaded. If I then hand the same gun my dad and I both checked to my son, his little ass knows to check it again for himself... EVERY TIME.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          In addition to all of the questions about why there was a real gun on the set, I've seen people writing about the fact that the girl that was killed was the wife of Hilldabeast's lawyer, an article about how her next film would be about pedophiles and smuggling, and then another one about how she was killed as a satanic sacrifice. I little bit for everyone.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

did you see the t-shirts Trump Jr is selling on his website? “Guns Don’t Kill People, Alec Baldwin Kills People”

Comment

Working...
                              X