No announcement yet.

Ashli Babbitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't even have to riot to be charged with a crime if it goes against the left narrative. Look at the couple in Kansas. All they were doing is defending their property from these shit bags, not a shot fired. Not necessarily where I live, by choice by the way, but what I would be more worried about is not in DC but in these city governments. The judges/DA's, etc like stated above. They are the ones arbitrarily fucking the world up by letting the bad guys go and sending the good guys to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      You don't even have to riot to be charged with a crime if it goes against the left narrative. Look at the couple in Kansas. All they were doing is defending their property from these shit bags, not a shot fired. Not necessarily where I live, by choice by the way, but what I would be more worried about is not in DC but in these city governments. The judges/DA's, etc like stated above. They are the ones arbitrarily fucking the world up by letting the bad guys go and sending the good guys to prison.
      These people are all part of the same ideology and it is a machine that covers for its members. There is nothing surprising about this to anyone who understands history and how leftists take over a country, this has happened many times before.

That DA in St. Louis is about to lose her law license because someone called her out on her bullshit. The only reason that happened is because she is in Missouri where not everyone is part of the cult. Imagine the misconduct in New York where they are all liberals and cover for each other. In New York they can't even get rid of the governor who stuck his fingers in every hole that came through his office. The corruption is so overwhelming that all he has to do is threaten other people with their secrets.

St. Louis prosecutor Kimberly Gardner engaged in 62 acts of misconduct that resulted in 79 false representations during prosecution of Eric Greitens, memo alleges
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Comment

The officer that shot this woman is running around bragging that he did it and says that he would do it again. I would like to point out that a new standard for lethal Force has been set and the left shouldn't complain when officers start shooting a bunch of black people using the same standard.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 10-25-2021, 06:42 PM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
            shitpostedbyaretard.jpg

Oh, it's this cuck again.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              The officer that shot this woman is running around bragging that he did it and says that he would do it again.
              Guy doesn't care if he lives or dies.

Very poor decision given the current political climate. There's some shit you just don't do. That's like going to an antifa/nay looting wearing a Maga hat. Just might be the last thing you did.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Guy doesn't care if he lives or dies.

Very poor decision given the current political climate. There's some shit you just don't do. That's like going to an antifa/nay looting wearing a Maga hat. Just might be the last thing you did.
                Meh, the right rarely responds with violence.

Comment

Oh look, a Muppet!

Comment

The officer that shot this woman is running around bragging that he did it and says that he would do it again. I would like to point out that a new standard for lethal Force has been set and the left shouldn't complain when officers start shooting a bunch of black people using the same standard.

I’m surprised he’s still breathing. If that was my family member he wouldn’t be.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      I’m surprised he’s still breathing. If that was my family member he wouldn’t be.
                      Doing it is a lot tougher then saying it.

Political violence is almost exclusively an action of the left; the right rarely starts killing people enmasse but once they do they get scarey really fast.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Doing it is a lot tougher then saying it.

Political violence is almost exclusively an action of the left; the right rarely starts killing people enmasse but once they do they get scarey really fast.
                        I don't think Dave has an issue with the doing it part.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          I don't think Dave has an issue with the doing it part.
                          I don't either but it's really hard to get worked up about some nitwit that thought it was a good idea to go trouncing around in the capital when the people in the capital were terrified and had themselves barricaded in a room.

Comment

I don't either but it's really hard to get worked up about some nitwit that thought it was a good idea to go trouncing around in the capital when the people in the capital were terrified and had themselves barricaded in a room.
                            “capitol”

You’re welcome

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              “capitol”

You’re welcome
                              Thank you, I think you missed your calling in life. Instead of law enforcement you should have considered a career as an English teacher or a proofreader for a major publication.

When I'm working outside in the sunlight I can barely read the screen of my phone and use talk text. Sometimes it butchers what I'm saying completely and other times it can't get a synonym right.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                                “capitol”

You’re welcome.
                                Added some punctuation for ya bud.

G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X