The death of a fag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The death of a fag

A client of mine died. I was the only one there. He was a 53 year-old gay Jewish man with family money that allowed him to not really have a job his entire life. His life was plagued with health issues and he had to have a pacemaker installed in his early twenties. In the past 17 years I've watched him start two businesses that failed because he was too interested in hiring his boy toys to work at them instead of making money. The drama that comes with the gay lifestyle it's unbelievable and very painful to observe. To say the man was a chump would be an understatement. He dated erratic men who were in their twenties all of whom have massive drug issues and I doubt he ever even got a piece of ass from any of them but that did not keep him from pouring money on them like he was using it to try to put out a fire. I went to see him as he lay dying in hospice and the gay drama that was going on was unbearable. Panicky erratic gay drug addicts came and went over a several hour time span and every one of them was having a mental breakdown. He was non-responsive the entire time I was there and I watched his life slip away. In the end no one was there to comfort him except for the dork that cleans his pool. I shake my head and realize that his death was just as pathetic as his life then I puzzled at the waste of human potential that I have observed. I always believed the man was capable of so much more and now all those opportunities are gone.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Sucks watching someone die in Hospice care, been there a few times myself.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

no one at the funeral? go ransack his house because you probably earned it from his queerness

Comment

His death doesn't really bother me; what bothers me is watching someone who had so much opportunity do absolutely nothing with their life. The man has no family left that I know of and I may wind up with another set of ashes if I can't find a place to put them. He made me the executor of his will sometime back and I have to deal with all this stuff. He died a little after 1 this morning and his little fag boy toys are already hitting me up for some of his money. I think I'm going to start making very large donations to charities in their names and let them know that that's where the money went. I'm completely disgusted with the entire situation. I changed the locks on his house early this week and had to tell Highland Park that no one was authorized to go in his house.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

he left the pool boy with everything!? WTF.. how much money?

Comment

He didn't leave me anything. What he did was leave it up to my discretion where his estate went. He went to SMU and I think I'm going to donate his house to the college and I think the money is going to go to every right-wing organization that's a 501c that I can think of. I may even use it to fund a permanent scholarship in his name.

At the moment I'm so pissed that my hands are shaking and I'll have to give it a few weeks before I start making any decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              He didn't leave me anything. What he did was leave it up to my discretion where his estate went. He went to SMU and I think I'm going to donate his house to the college and I think the money is going to go to every right-wing organization that's a 501c that I can think of. I may even use it to fund a permanent scholarship in his name.

At the moment I'm so pissed that my hands are shaking and I'll have to give it a few weeks before I start making any decisions.
              he had to leave you something in order to do all this leg work with his will

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                he had to leave you something in order to do all this leg work with his will
                I could give it all to myself but I wont. The man was a long-term client and I liked him despite his bizarre lifestyle.

Besides, being able to tell all of the parasites that were in his life to fuck off will be more than enough payment for me.

Comment

It is one of those interesting situations where you really like someone because of their personality and their soul but you just can't understand why they make the choices they do. I have a number of friends like that. It should comfort you that he had you as a friend as it should make you think that there was some part of him that was normal. To me there is nothing worse than a wasted life because there are so many people who would do or give anything for one more day.

Definitely make sure his idiotic fuckbois get nothing.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I'm sorry for the loss of your client/friend...

protect his estate from the parasites, and give generously in his name.

mardyn

Comment

I second Broncojohnny and mardyn

Comment

I'm starting a business. I'm a Republican. Could really use a donation. God knows Uncle Sam won't be contributing.

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement. I already had to have one of those little boys arrested trying to break into the house. He claims that he is the common-law husband and told the officers that he owns the house. He had a large quantity of meth in his pocket so I'm not going to have to deal with him for quite some time.

Comment

Shouldn't the thread title be more like "The death of a friend"? As opposed to "The death of a Fag" rofl lmao

Not laughing at the situation, but your choice of title.
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              I'm starting a business. I'm a Republican. Could really use a donation. God knows Uncle Sam won't be contributing.
                              With the jab for job program I might be as well. Hook a brothers up SVO.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                              X