Alec Baldwin didn’t know weapon contained live round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I've been an avid firearms enthusiasts and hand loader almost as long as I have been walking. I probably still had baby teeth the first time I helped my grandad load ammo. I've always figured that early exposure to lead affected my personality and is a cause of my propensity for violence or maybe that came from huffing high lead gasoline.
    It just as likely caused you to be retarded, similar to inner city negro children in the 1960’s who copiously ingested lead-based paint chips in their substandard housing.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      It just as likely caused you to be retarded, similar to inner city negro children in the 1960’s who copiously ingested lead-based paint chips in their substandard housing.
      Well it definitely didn't do that. Craziness runs in the family and my Nana was a psycho. Maybe that's where it came from.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Are there any laymen on this site? Surely everyone on here is intellectually superior to the masses in some manner or other.
        Since the masses are collectively possess the mental might of a gnat, yes most everyone is intellectually superior even you……. It really pains me to think you are quite likely smarter than average but it is what it is.

And most laymen work with their hands which makes them so much smarter than average it’s almost immeasurable.

The average person, as an example, thinks a politician says green energy and electrons magically fall out of a hole in the wall. Yep, you and all laymen are smarter than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Eating crayons make my doodoo a rainbow.
          You should try it the other way around and see if you make crayons

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Since the masses are collectively possess the mental might of a gnat, yes most everyone is intellectually superior even you……. It really pains me to think you are quite likely smarter than average but it is what it is.

And most laymen work with their hands which makes them so much smarter than average it’s almost immeasurable.

The average person, as an example, thinks a politician says green energy and electrons magically fall out of a hole in the wall. Yep, you and all laymen are smarter than that.

Do you just log in here to post contrarian shit that makes no sense? "Layman" doesn't mean tradesman, laborer, etc.

layman noun
            lay·​man | \ ˈlā-mən \
            2: a person who does not belong to a particular profession or who is not expert in some field

Layman is a synonym for amateur, non-expert, uneducated, etc. What you just said is:
            "And most average people work with their hands which makes them so much smarter than average it’s almost immeasurable."

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Do you just log in here to post contrarian shit that makes no sense? "Layman" doesn't mean tradesman, laborer, etc.

layman noun
              lay·​man | \ ˈlā-mən \
              2: a person who does not belong to a particular profession or who is not expert in some field

Layman is a synonym for amateur, non-expert, uneducated, etc. What you just said is:
              "And most average people work with their hands which makes them so much smarter than average it’s almost immeasurable."
              You still upset about your last rage towards me that fell short? I could say the same about your posts.

Have a nice night.

And lots of men that don’t belong to a “profession” work with their hands as in manual labor. I’m sure you thought of that though, right?

Comment

Dude, you’re losing your way (again) but it’s still entertaining to watch.

Comment

You still upset about your last rage towards me that fell short? I could say the same about your posts.

Have a nice night.

And lots of men that don’t belong to a “profession” work with their hands as in manual labor. I’m sure you thought of that though, right?
                  Boy, you be dum.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

layman noun
                    lay·​man | \ ˈlā-mən \

Let's not overlook the incredible sentence structure

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      Let's not overlook the incredible sentence structure
                      All your base are belong to us.

Have we deduced yet that Gasser64 isn't AnthonyS?

Comment

Working...
                      X