Ashli Babbitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    You wanna correct all your usual lies there, or you want me to do it? I'll copy paste the reason if you want...I'll just make a little screenshot and post it.

You (or whoever it was) simply said "racial overtones". Please cite specifically, where that fits in with anything you just said. I'll wait.

Sack up and say something birddouche. Don't be scared, I promise you text on a screen can't hurt you. Get it out there.

I have never once suggested anything remotely similar to that. If you recall, I always say "After a fair trial" (meaning the right to fair jury trial). What I don't say is "after the lynchmob finds them on account of the witch hunt". Looking through my posts, that's all you'll ever find. Which is in fact, congruent with the laws currently in place. It's not even illegal. They may have changed the means of the death penalty in order to gum up the works, but many states do indeed still have the death penalty.

And you already know the means by which I say they should carry it out.
    Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Every person sent to the Gulags in Russia had a trial before a judge and was found guilty before being sent away and every person sent to the guillotine during the French Revolution also had a trial before having their heads cut off.
    If SVO is calling you out on your racist bullshit... you know it's way over the line. I'm 100% ok with everyone having free speech, but I think this paints the picture.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      If SVO is calling you out on your racist bullshit... you know it's way over the line. I'm 100% ok with everyone having free speech, but I think this paints the picture.
      I was not calling him out over being a racist and could care less if he is. If he is I've never noticed, probably because I don't really pay attention to a lot of what he writes. What I was doing is pointing out the fallacy of thinking that Justice is served if there is a trial.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

“…couldn’t care less…”

You’re welcome.

Comment

Children, children..can we get back on topic please.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            You wanna correct all your usual lies there, or you want me to do it? I'll copy paste the reason if you want...I'll just make a little screenshot and post it.

You (or whoever it was) simply said "racial overtones". Please cite specifically, where that fits in with anything you just said. I'll wait.
            I don't need to lie, you got BANNED for being a stupid moron and people are tired of reading your bullshit.
            Anything can be put in the "Reason" for being BANNED, that simply was what was posted. This website is pretty much and has always been the wild west as far as say what we want.

You're user name has been BANNED several times for being a TROLL, you always use a proxy to sign in as under a different name and then when we figure out its you, we BAN that user name again.
            We simply got tired of you re-registering and starting the cycle over and over again.
            So now we just fuck with you when we want since you'll just re-register another name, but being the true moron that you are, someone always figures you out.
            You want to come to this website and have a semi-decent conversation, have at it, you start being Smega Stench or whomever and you are going to get fucked with, PERIOD!

So here's a two week BAN for you to WAIT and think about it...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Have I ever been banned before? Considering how nuts I make some of you guys I wouldn't be surprised if I have but I really don't remember it.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Have I ever been banned before? Considering how nuts I make some of you guys I wouldn't be surprised if I have but I really don't remember it.
                probably should have but I dunno

Comment

You have outlandish hard to believe stories and you come across as a know it all, done it all.

I really don't have a problem with you. That and a very respectable OG member vouched for you and that is worth something to me and few other old school members around here...
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    That and a very respectable OG member vouched for you and that is worth something to me and few other old school members around here...
                    I'll vouch for him as well. He's helped me more than a few times, and kept something confidential that I requested..

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      I'll vouch for him as well. He's helped me more than a few times, and kept something confidential that I requested..
                      Not that it means much coming from me, but he kept his word and did me a solid.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

The stories are wild but I too have heard real life hood stories about SVO from people I know.

Comment

Crazy MF always texts me back. Even offered to come out and fix my shit one time. I didn't want to have to hide my wife! I have done a lot of crazy shit in my life and some have tried to call bullshit on my shenanigan's. I just tell them I am sad they have never stepped out on that ledge.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

He's legit.

No one seems to have a problem with him, now that moron smega stench, fuck that dude...

Comment

I wasn't trying to turn this thread my direction. Even if gasser or whatever he cares to goes by drives us nuts and talks a lot of shit we shouldn't ban him because we have so few members left on this board.

Comment

I wasn't trying to turn this thread my direction. Even if gasser or whatever he cares to goes by drives us nuts and talks a lot of shit we shouldn't ban him because we have so few members left on this board.
                                I banned his ass because he always has stupid shit to say to me. I know you've heard the term, "you fuck with the bull, you get the horns." Well he gets what he gets.
                                I've left his dumb ass alone, but if he says something stupid to me, what do you think is going to happen?
                                Maybe hes one of the reasons people have gone away?

We don't BAN anyone, everyone gets to say whatever they want, present company included...

Comment

Working...
                                X