Ashli Babbitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I wasn't trying to turn this thread my direction. Even if gasser or whatever he cares to goes by drives us nuts and talks a lot of shit we shouldn't ban him because we have so few members left on this board.
    I suppose it's partially my fault for egging it on... and while I fully support everyone's right to say whatever the fuck they want, everything has consequences. I'd be more surprised if guys like him didn't run off at least a few people, I know I can't fucking stand most of the shit he posts.

It is a pretty universal truth of forums, if you fuck with the mods you're gonna get a time out.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I wasn't trying to turn this thread my direction. Even if gasser or whatever he cares to goes by drives us nuts and talks a lot of shit we shouldn't ban him because we have so few members left on this board.

Hush. We don’t want Rodney let out of jail.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        Hush. We don’t want Rodney let out of jail.
        I'll say it again, give me Rodney (real Rodney not Troll Rodney) as he's pretty chill. But even if it was troll Rodney I'd still take him over Gasser.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Just for the record, I didn't put him in there, but iirc he said some pretty bad shit about a fellow member or something that could cost someone their job.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            I'll say it again, give me Rodney (real Rodney not Troll Rodney) as he's pretty chill. But even if it was troll Rodney I'd still take him over Gasser.

Troll Rodney is all I know and he’s way worse than gasser.

Comment

Free Rotney!

Comment

That would be like squirting lighter fluid into a raging inferno.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Free Rotney!
                  It might be nice to have another whipping boy on the board again...until we all tire of him and he gets relegated back to the Smack-o-torium.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                  X