Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    The same kind of jurors that are going to let Rittenhouse walk are the same kind of jurors that will be around for a civil case if that state even permits a civil case in these instances. It doesn't matter what really happens to him after he's acquitted because all of us on the right have his back.
    Aren't civil cases completely different though? Whether he was guilty of murder or not is a completely different question than 'did he violate my rights by shooting me'. I think there's much less of a burden of proof in a criminal sense in a civil case and more of a 'he hurt my feelings and I lost my job and I have PTSD so pay me' situation.

And yes, I'd break my gofundme cherry for that one.

Comment

• ^^^ There is a different standard/burden of proof in a civil case vs a criminal case but an acquittal because his actions were justifiable self-defense spills over into a civil trial as a very strong reason not to award damages from him.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Live draw hk tercepat adalah siaran pengundian live hk prize dan menyediakan result hk hari ini 2024 lengkap resmi live draw hongkong pools.

Comment

Comment

• The titans of global capitalism are exploiting the Covid-19 crisis to institute social credit-style digital ID systems across the West.
            The death by starvation of Etwariya Devi, a 67-year-old widow from the rural Indian state of Jharkhand, might have passed without notice had it not been part of a more widespread trend.

Like 1.3 billion of her fellow Indians, Devi had been pushed to enroll in a biometric digital ID system called Aadhaar in order to access public services, including her monthly allotment of 25kg of rice. When her fingerprint failed to register with the shoddy system, Devi was denied her food ration. Throughout the course of the following three months in 2017, she was repeatedly refused food until she succumbed to hunger, alone in her home.

Premani Kumar, a 64-year-old woman also from Jharkhand, met the same demise as Devi, dying of hunger and exhaustion the same year after the Aadhaar system transferred her pension payments to another person without her permission, while cutting off her monthly food rations.

A similarly cruel fate was reserved for Santoshi Kumari, an 11-year-old girl, also from Jharkhand, who reportedly died begging for rice after her family’s ration card was canceled because it had not been linked to their Aadhaar digital ID.

These three heart-rending casualties were among a spate of deaths in rural India in 2017 which came as a direct result of the Aadhaar digital ID system.

The titans of global capitalism are exploiting the Covid-19 crisis to institute social credit-style digital ID systems across the West. The death by starvation of Etwariya Devi, a 67-year-old widow from the rural Indian state of Jharkhand, might have passed without notice had it not been part of a more widespread trend. Like 1.3 billion of her fellow Indians, Devi had been pushed to enroll in a biometric digital ID system called Aadhaar in order to access public services, including […]

Comment

• ^^^

Had it been a stray puppy being starved to death, countless millions of people would've volunteered to fly it across the globe to adopt it. But since it was just a human starving because of government ineptitude, no one gives a flying fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                ^^^

Had it been a stray puppy being starved to death, countless millions of people would've volunteered to fly it across the globe to adopt it. But since it was just a human starving because of government ineptitude, no one gives a flying fuck.
                You’re wrong. As long as you carry water for the globalists you can kill all the puppies you want. Some Dr. comes to mind…..

Comment

• Justice Prevailed Today

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/ri...use-trial-jury

Comment

• they'll burn that fucking place to the ground tonight and get away with it again .

Comment

• Let the motherfucker burn.

Free as fuck!

Comment

Comment

• Outside agitators are likely already arranging buses to Kenosha from Atlanta and New York.

Comment

• This was an enormous victory for self defense in the US. This case was much bigger than just this kid, God bless him.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Super happy for him... now if they had charged him with being stupid for putting himself in that position anyway, guilty!
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X