Well now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    I still have hopes that this thing will return to some form of its former self, but it seems like most of us are solidly in the facebook-demo.
    You know, I think this will survive even with facebook, cause there's tons of shit I'd say here that I wouldn't there.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      You know, I think this will survive even with facebook, cause there's tons of shit I'd say here that I wouldn't there.
      Man that’s no joke. I don’t need my sweet aunt seeing me call Crazie a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by blake View Post
        man that’s no joke. I don’t need my sweet aunt seeing me call crazie a cunt.
        lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          You know, I think this will survive even with facebook, cause there's tons of shit I'd say here that I can't say there.
          Fixed!
          Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Ha!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That's just chirldish.

Comment

She would understand...
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                That's just chirldish.

Comment

I dont remember so much Craizie hate. What's this pain in my chest? My feelers!!!

Comment

I dont remember so much Craizie hate. What's this pain in my chest? My feelers!!!
                    They just need to meet you and see that fine ass of yours and then they''ll like you too...
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      They just need to meet you and see that fine ass of yours and then they''ll like you too...
                      I've met Blake and TX redneck!

Comment

I've met Blake and TX redneck!
                        You Ho!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          You Ho!
                          You know.

Comment

It’s been held back around 90 days…. It’ll pass. 90 days on a submarine really messes up some people in the head. Being without a place to speak freely is probably similar.

Comment

Consider it a compliment. I could’ve picked any of these goons but I picked you because I figured you wouldn’t get your testes in a twist.

Comment

Consider it a compliment. I could’ve picked any of these goons but I picked you because I figured you wouldn’t get your testes in a twist.
                                You sure know how to make a fella smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X