No announcement yet.

Do we still own stangs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a Stang? I thought this site was about horses.

Comment

All this talk and not a single photo
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        All this talk and not a single photo
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          This pic makes me feel 19 again.

Comment

1990 gt
            1991 gt
            1993 cobra
            1995 cobra
            2005 gt

all run, all need something like paint etc

Comment

Yes. 1994 opal frost Gt black leather interior. 5 speed. Great condition.
              WH

Comment

84 FoxBody Tbird 351w, 2019 Shelby 350, and a 67 Fairlane are in the group... Been looking for a FoxBody roller. I have a killer Gen5 LT motor and trans needing a home

Comment

I thought modifying cars was expensive when I was a teenager, now it's like 3 times more. And all of the cars I want to buy are even more ridiculous. Most Classified ads have turned into Barrett Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    I've fully switched from Domestic cars to Toyota. Will never drive anything but Toyota ever again. I love my wife's MDX (170,000 miles) but we need a SUV with captains chairs due to 3 kids.

My parents DENALI Acadia is already having transmission issues at 87,000 miles. My brother and I convinced them to trade it in while it still works and go with either a Platinum Armada, or SR5 Sequoia.

But I own a 2014 tC (2 door camry essentially) 2007 Tundra and soon a 2020 Highlander

That being said, I will never get rid of my 66 Coupe. Just finished rebuilding the interior and putting in a Old Air Products A/C and heat system. If it breaks, I know this car in and out and can fix it.
                    You were scaring me for a sec with all of that Toyota love, but you saved it at the end. *Whew*

Comment

Is Toyota still making good shit? I thought their quality fell off.
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        Is Toyota still making good shit? I thought their quality fell off.
                        Depending on how much weight you put on this sort of thing, Consumer Reports has 4 Toyotas in the top 10 most reliable list, including #1 (Prius). Looks like they’re still doing ok.

Comment

i'm old so i got mustang's daddy . Falcon

Comment

haven’t NOT owned a fox car since 94
                            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Haven’t owned one since 2010…
                              Daily a 18’ Duramax
                              Project 1: 1970 Buick SportWagon
                              Project 2: 1988 2door XJ Jeep.

Comment

Nope. Daily drive a Ram 1500 crew cab, weekend cruiser is a low mileage Challenger R/T and another hardly ever driven Challenger hidden deep in the back garage. Would love to have a new Mustang GT but not sure it would be what it used to be. Now things like comfort and ride quality are higher up than what it looks like. 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X