Pistons and paint guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistons and paint guys

I met like 12 DFW mustangs guys at the last pistons and paint show. Any of y’all back here yet? I can’t remember any of your names.

no idea what that is... but I'm listening.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I haven't been to that show since I had my '28 coupe, and that makes me sad. This pic, from that show, is the last picture I have of that car... from 2008. GD we're old.

Comment

I was definitely one of them. Also, Danny (46Tbird) and his dad. Fitzwelll and Denny maybe. He wasn’t there too long. Fun show fo sho.

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        I haven't been to that show since I had my '28 coupe, and that makes me sad. This pic, from that show, is the last picture I have of that car... from 2008. GD we're old.

That car was so right. It was hard for me to fuck with you so hard about selling it, but it had to be done.

Comment

I spectated, maybe had a few beers.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            That car was so right. It was hard for me to fuck with you so hard about selling it, but it had to be done.
            Oh, looking back I would have given me a bunch of shit too
            You probably saw on FB last week that I recently moved on to a much more refined headache / money pit to annoy the neighbors with, so if you feel the need to talk more shit I fully support and understand

Comment

I would like to go. I always miss it due to something else going on that I can’t get out of. Maybe I will get my heap going by then. We will see.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                Oh, looking back I would have given me a bunch of shit too
                You probably saw on FB last week that I recently moved on to a much more refined headache / money pit to annoy the neighbors with, so if you feel the need to talk more shit I fully support and understand
                I did see that. Pretty cool, but not my flavor of hot rod. At least you’ve got something to work on though, lol.

Comment

Working...
                X