what was I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    new episode coming out this week hopefully, I was filming the opening skit last night and totally fell the F on my face. lol I'm defiantly leaving it in there. I think it's funnier than my skit.

We need a "Like" button for this!

Comment

• Sunday got wild! but man was it fun! I've got to through two videos together this week. Can't wait to share it with y'all.

Comment

• Did you get any drone footage? Any other cars on vid?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Did you get any drone footage? Any other cars on vid?
          I only flew the race quad, I got a couple shots of my car. But on my third flight one of the drivers who's name I don't recall decided it would be funny to put a pylon between my legs and fuck around while I was under the goggles. Caused me to crash my quad, and loose my shot. I got pissed because he could have hurt my quad, car, or another driver for his joke. So I found my crashed quad and put it away. I wont be flying again if he's there.

Comment

• here's a quick clip from my race quad.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              I only flew the race quad, I got a couple shots of my car. But on my third flight one of the drivers who's name I don't recall decided it would be funny to put a pylon between my legs and fuck around while I was under the goggles. Caused me to crash my quad, and loose my shot. I got pissed because he could have hurt my quad, car, or another driver for his joke. So I found my crashed quad and put it away. I wont be flying again if he's there.
              Damn that’s nuts. Some people just don’t think before doing things.

Comment

• I put some work in on the mustang over the weekend. I killed over 50lbs off the front of the car. Ditched the hvac system, and the smog pump., also started the repaint. I'm really liking the new blue. and I'm getting my new STI wing ready to mount. I'm actually kinda shocked it mostly blends with the lines of the car. Should look pretty good when it's all repainted.

Comment

• SUBFRAME CONNECTORS CAME IN. time to party.

Comment

• Invite torque box reinforcements to the party too!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Invite torque box reinforcements to the party too!
                      I've had those sitting in a box for like a year. lol

Comment

• I decided after I did my SFC's a few years ago that I would never again do that and just pay a shop to install them since I don't have a drive on lift... have fun with that!
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          I decided after I did my SFC's a few years ago that I would never again do that and just pay a shop to install them since I don't have a drive on lift... have fun with that!
                          I'm having it done.

Comment

• Well after spending a few weeks looking at really expensive roof scoops, I said f-it and designed my own. I may end up carving on it a little more, I think I want to round the opening more. But the progress is promising. When I'm finally happy with it I'll fiberglass it and bolt it in place. This is just one afternoon of work.

Comment

• Not too bad! Goes with the style of the wing anyway..
                              WRX

Comment

• after a day or two looking at it I decided I didn't like it. So I made some changes. I'm liking it a lot better.

Comment

Working...
                                X