Outdoor Canopies/tents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Canopies/tents

We are going to be a vendor at the Hunt County Fair this year and we are in need of a Tent/Canopy. It is a 10 day event and our inventory and equipment will be left on site.

Does anyone have any experience/recommendations with vendor canopies and tents? I'm looking for sturdy, weatherproof if possible, and walls with at least one zipper.

I've found a canopy from impact canopies that they sell as 100% waterproof. Though it is just the top canopy, no frame.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

You looking to buy or rent? Check out U-Rent It in Rockwall. I think they have a location in Terrell as well. This is where we rented our tent for our wedding.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Most likely purchase, as it will be a continual need

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

At a bbq cookoff, the wind just out of nowhere picked up a gust of about 30mph, and the tents were flying all over the place. I had one hand on the E-Z Up we had, it didnt move. They are built much stronger than some of the cheaper types.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If you go ezup spend the extra money to get their original design with the cross braces going straight across 10x10 with the white top, they will stand up to wind way better than the newer blue ones with no lower bracing. Lots of walls and other accessories available.

Comment

I will check into EZ up

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X