go hide those cars and trucks kiddos..its about to get real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go hide those cars and trucks kiddos..its about to get real

Strong storms blowing up west of Ft. Worth with big hail and moving into metroplex.

Maaaan, the Tarrant co side of the Metroplex, Denton co and north Collin county have been getting hammered. East Collin County, not so much, which is fine by me.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      East Collin County, not so much, which is fine by me.
      Fingers fucking crossed.
      sigpic

Comment

I’m out of town, and I’ve got one disabled do to a valvetrain problem.

Comment

Anyone in the Mckinney and Anna area? How bad did it get?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I was up in Frisco buying a new mustang. Was checking my phone every few minutes, I was going to be seriously pissed off if I got hail on it. Got out of there around 7:15 and hit one really bad patch of rain, but managed to get out unscathed.

Comment

I really do hate this time of year now that I'm back down South. Not only do I have to worry about Tornados and shit, but also have the pleasure of Hurricane season follow right after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                I really do hate this time of year now that I'm back down South. Not only do I have to worry about Tornados and shit, but also have the pleasure of Hurricane season follow right after that.
                Where at?

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  I was up in Frisco buying a new mustang. Was checking my phone every few minutes, I was going to be seriously pissed off if I got hail on it. Got out of there around 7:15 and hit one really bad patch of rain, but managed to get out unscathed.
                  Man at that point I'd tell the dealer to put that shit in the showroom and I'll leave when the coast is clear.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    Man at that point I'd tell the dealer to put that shit in the showroom and I'll leave when the coast is clear.
                    I considered it, but I was just ahead of the storms and I knew more major stuff was behind it, so I hauled ass.

Comment

It rolled north west of us early and then south of us later. I have the pleasure of being responsible for triggering the sirens if certain requirements are met and it was just shy of it. One of my guys is a ham radio guy and does storm tracking when he is off so it was good he was on. We were close but the main cell was tracking about 12 to 15 miles south of us and cutting east. Damn news media driving down 67 live talking about the storm being 2 miles south of them, I was like uhhhhh hell no it is a tad farther than that fellas get a map, quit freaking people out.
                      Last edited by kingjason; 05-04-2021, 01:12 AM.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Just rain here. Power went out at 8pm and came back at 10pm. Almost like clock work. Like it was planned or something...ha

Comment

we made it out just fine thank God. Both the newer cars live outside.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            I considered it, but I was just ahead of the storms and I knew more major stuff was behind it, so I hauled ass.
                            So uuuuhhhhh.... pics of new Mustang? Or do you have a link to a mustang forum where you'll be sharing that?
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Canada would be a good place to post Mustang pics, or maybe the forum that Paladin moderates.

Comment

Working...
                              X