Spray in Bed Liner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray in Bed Liner

Who's got the best product now? Line-X, Rhino, someone else?
    G'Day Mate

Plasti-Dip

Comment

Flex Seal.

Comment

I've got Rhino in my 00 Ram and that sucker has taken a pounding over the years with no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          I've got Rhino in my 00 Ram and that sucker has taken a pounding over the years with no complaints.
          What other things do you have that have taken a pounding over the years?
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I have only gone Line-X, but always been happy with the product. Just had Renegade in Rockwall do my new truck.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                Everything...Absolutely everything...

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  He’s my favorite YouTube guy! I watch his new episodes every week!
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    He’s my favorite YouTube guy! I watch his new episodes every week!
                    he actually does a great job testing stuff with no bs. i've bought stuff based on his reviews like when he tested water hoses. i bought that hose

Comment

I've had good experiences with Rhino. No fade after two years, though I keep my stuff garaged when it's not in use.

Comment

he actually does a great job testing stuff with no bs. i've bought stuff based on his reviews like when he tested water hoses. i bought that hose
                        I have the aqua joe bought it last week ha!

Also after watching his oil tests, I pretty much only use Costco now. I don’t have a 1k hp race car and will never see the benefits of high dollar oil.
                        Last edited by Stephen; 07-31-2021, 12:26 PM.
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          I have the aqua joe bought it last week ha!

Also after watching his oil tests, I pretty much only use Costco now. I don’t have a 1k hp race car and will never see the benefits of high dollar oil.
                          I’ve got at least 4 tools plus blades/bits/etc., motor oil, a few odds and ends based off of his testing. Good stuff.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

i have used flex seal for many things . killer stuff for coating tool handles .
                            for bed liner always a 2 part mix . just avoid the ones that dry rock hard . shit will slide all over the place . Sem Pro tex or Raptor U-Pol is what i use now that SPI stopped making liner .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Plasti-Dip
                              I guess it is pretty much the same thing. Wonder how many cans it'll take to do an 8' bed.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Flex Seal.
                              I'm not trying to sail my truck across Ray Hubbard.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              Nice!

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                              I have only gone Line-X, but always been happy with the product. Just had Renegade in Rockwall do my new truck.
                              I'm leaning towards Line-X or Rhino-liner, I'll give them a call and check it out. How slippery is your bed?

I love his tests, but I'm looking for a professional application/product.

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              I've had good experiences with Rhino. No fade after two years, though I keep my stuff garaged when it's not in use.
                              It'll more than likely be Rhino or Line-X, how slippery is the Rhino?
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                              X