Jester is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jester is gone

Our boy Levi decided to apply the ultimate solution to temporary problems yesterday. There are some brutal details to it, but I don’t think they’re mine to share and believe me when I say that learning those details did not make me feel better. News travels fast, but out of respect for the King of the Knuckleheads himself and his family, I ask that you don’t share them here.

He was the embodiment of kinetic creativity and for all his faults, he certainly made his friends lives more interesting.

I hope you found peace, Levi. I will miss you my friend.

Don't think I ever met him, but it sucks for sure when you lose a friend like that. RIP.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Sad. I haven’t seen him since we hung out at your house about 15 years ago. He was a firecracker but indeed a really genuine and personable person. RIP Levi.

Comment

was he a member here? sorry for your loss

Comment

Just damn

Comment

Never good to hear about loss of a friend or loved one and in this manner is the worst. Prayers for all those he left behind.

Comment

Well damn!! RIP Levi.

Comment

Never met him, was he the one building the haunted houses down south?

Sad news and RIP to him and thoughts and prayers to family and friends

Comment

Sorry to hear.

Comment

Hopefully he found the peace he was looking for. RIP
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Never met him, but loved his posts here and it seemed everyone here loved him. RIP and prayers for family and friends.

Comment

man, fuck.

RIP dude.

Comment

Seems like we've had more than a few members/friends end things on their own terms. Is this something we should address as a group.

It seems like even though we're all assholes, we're still human and capable of being respectful and listening.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Just saw his mom's post... FUUUUCCCKKK.

RIP you crazy fucker

Comment

Got the news last night and still not sure how to feel about it all.

Though we talked off and on, I hadn't actually seen him in person since Danny's wedding.
                              My absolute favorite memory of him was when we had a garage party / crawfish boil back when I had my Model A. He rode one of his choppers over, proceeded to put the front wheel against a tree next to the driveway and let it fuckin' rip. There was rubber on the driveway years later and from then on my roommate (whose house it was) would bitch every time he heard Levi's name
                              Last edited by Strychnine; 08-03-2021, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X