Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Avenue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Avenue

Last edited by scootro; 08-23-2021, 11:06 AM.

I could only watch a few minutes of that....it's really hard to believe it's gotten as bad as it is without seeing it with your own eyes. I wonder what the common drug is that has most of them doubled over at the waist...heroin maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by JPM View Post
      I could only watch a few minutes of that....it's really hard to believe it's gotten as bad as it is without seeing it with your own eyes. I wonder what the common drug is that has most of them doubled over at the waist...heroin maybe?
      the 'kensington cocktail' is a combination of fentanyl and Xylazine

The vet tranquilliser, xylazine, is now implicated in almost a third of fatal overdoses involving heroin and/or fentanyl in Philadelphia, reveals research published online in the journal Injury Prevention.

Comment

some of these people look like they are NPC's standing around in a common space on a video game.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          some of these people look like they are NPC's standing around in a common space on a video game.
          yea i was thinking that too! pretty wild to see. i bet every major city is similar to this

Comment

Democrat politicians who control these cities across the country would gladly give heroin and meth to every man, woman, child and their pets to get their votes..they could care less how many lives they ruin or deaths they cause as long as they get to maintain their control.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              Democrat politicians who control these cities across the country would gladly give heroin and meth to every man, woman, child and their pets to get their votes..they could care less how many lives they ruin or deaths they cause as long as they get to maintain their control.
              Afghanistan is full of heroin

Comment

It's sad that the some of the coolest and most beautiful places in America run by Democrats are complete shit holes and almost inhabitable anymore. I watch old biographies of Detroit, NY, California, Philly, , DC, etc. from the 40s and 50s and they were such great places to live and patronize. Now you can't even look at present day videos of them, let alone physically visit them.

Comment

Idle hands...
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

That looks like scenes from “The Walking Dead”. Scary to think how bad it is.

CN

Comment

Maybe the drugs are the cure?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        For about 20 years now, my plan to take over save the world has been to first get rid of all warning signs, second all lawyers are going to have to find new jobs (cause that's why we have warning signs), third I'm going to put the warning signs inside all the mini vans (the sight of them offends me) and launch them to the moon. After that is done, we rename Earth to Texas and now everyone is Texan, no more USA/Russia/Austraila/China... just the planet of Texas. Then I am going to leave everyone the fuck alone as I expect they will leave me alone. We all go on about our business, and in about 20-50 years everything will just work it's self out. It should also make the competition for the Darwin award very strong each year, I'm really looking forward to it.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          For about 20 years now, my plan to take over save the world has been to first get rid of all warning signs, second all lawyers are going to have to find new jobs (cause that's why we have warning signs), third I'm going to put the warning signs inside all the mini vans (the sight of them offends me) and launch them to the moon. After that is done, we rename Earth to Texas and now everyone is Texan, no more USA/Russia/Austraila/China... just the planet of Texas. Then I am going to leave everyone the fuck alone as I expect they will leave me alone. We all go on about our business, and in about 20-50 years everything will just work it's self out. It should also make the competition for the Darwin award very strong each year, I'm really looking forward to it.
                          Sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            That may be it.

Fentanyl is cheaper and easier to produce.

It will also wipe out that whole block.
                            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

This thread needs a song.

I was bruised and battered, I couldn't tell what I felt
                              I was unrecognizable to myself
                              I saw my reflection in a window, I didn't know my own face
                              Oh brother are you gonna leave me wastin' away
                              On the Streets of Philadelphia

I walked the avenue, 'til my legs felt like stone
                              I heard the voices of friends vanished and gone
                              At night I could hear the blood in my veins
                              It was just as black and whispering as the rain

Ain't no angel gonna greet me
                              It's just you and I, my friend
                              My clothes don't fit me no more
                              I walked a thousand miles
                              Just to slip this skin

The night has fallen, I'm lyin' awake
                              I can feel myself fading away
                              So receive me brother with your faithless kiss
                              Or will we leave each other alone like this

This song was about the AIDS issue, but it's incredible how perfectly it fits the current situation.
                              Last edited by line-em-up; 08-24-2021, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X