NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Just checking in to see if MoonDog stopped by.
    Is he named Paul by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Maybe, but I would have to go back and check old threads and I really don't give that much of a fuck.

Why?
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Man, that guy hasn't been around in a long time.

right?

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        I don't believe so. I can't remember his real name honestly, but Paul doesn't sound right.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Maybe, but I would have to go back and check old threads and I really don't give that much of a fuck.

Why?
        He's asking because a Ticket (1310) Legend resurfaced yesterday after not calling in for years. There is a P1 that they refer to as Paul The Damn Viking. The Ticket hosts had lost contact with him over the years, but someone on Twitter found him and he was on the Hardline yesterday afternoon.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

He's asking because a Ticket (1310) Legend resurfaced yesterday after not calling in for years. There is a P1 that they refer to as Paul The Damn Viking. The Ticket hosts had lost contact with him over the years, but someone on Twitter found him and he was on the Hardline yesterday afternoon.
          BINGO! There can't be that many crazy die hard Viking fans in the DFW area. Well until they win the Super Bowl, then there will more than likely be a few more.

Comment

Newsflash Vikes aren’t winning any Super Bowls!

Comment

Although I would like to see the Vikings win the Super Bowl, I'm agree with the Captain and believe that franchise is doomed to forever be the bridesmaid and never the bride.

Comment

Meh .. super bowl big deal

Hundreds of great players and many good teams that never won one .

And there has been some so-so teams that have

whats it mean ?, who gets lucky at right time

Comment

Working...
                X