Brian's work on my 87 Chevy Silverado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I thought... no... I KNEW I was the coolest fucking kid on earth riding in that thing going fishing with grandad up in Colorado.

I can remember riding in that thing when I was 2yrs old (I have a really odd selective memory)

He had it up until probably '84 or so.

The round headlight trucks are my favorite. My buddy had a solid dark blue '76 with a pretty warm 383 in high school that I thought was just the cat's ass. As I putted along in my lame ass 305
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I've always thought those 70's blazers looked awesome. You guys are making me want a k5 now... no more projects
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        reminds me of my first vehicle... 82 silverado in light blue/white

my grandad had a '76 K5 in orange/white (he was the registrar at OSU) that I absolutely lust for to this day

truck looks killer man!
        Small world. Your Grandad might have known my Grandmother, she worked in the student union in the 70's and 80's.

Comment

most likely. he was there forever

Raymond Girod

Comment

to the OP that is about the cleanest example i've seen of one of these trucks. I hope you keep it.

Comment

Op, how tall is that truck now (the roof)? I'm reading that factory they were 72 inches, so with the tires is that thing about 6'2''?
              Last edited by slow99; 07-25-2015, 11:49 AM.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Oh hell, just found this one this morning, two owner, 1973, full convertible top, 77,600 miles, absolutely no rust or body damage whatsoever...... Full documentation....

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Op, how tall is that truck now (the roof)? I'm reading that factory they were 72 inches, so with the tires is that thing about 6'2''?
                  To be honest i don't think so, I'm in West Palm Beach for the weekend but fly back tomorrow and will measure it for you. I'm 6'1" and I'm taller than it from what I recall.....name is Travis by the way [emoji1]

Comment

wow @ that '73

Comment

That Blazer is fuckin' tits.

Comment

Who is this Bryan Person???

I have a black truck that needs some love.

Comment

Looks great, too bad there is nothing to do about that horrid rock guard on the lower bed side.
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

That truck looks twice as good with just the tire change

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it! Was a pleasure working on it and it really pops now!

Comment

Yes, I would like Bryan's info as well. Looks like he does good work

Comment

Working...
                                X