Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can it be repaired?

Repaired or replaced?
    Last edited by akfodysvn; 09-03-2015, 02:40 PM.

yes
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      yes
      Damn attachment don't work. Had too upload. Thanks.

Comment

You throw** enough money around and you can fix anything.
        Last edited by Craizie; 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Lol true that. Little body knowledge so hoping someone like Rick can chime in. The black was buffed out. I would think new door but I don't know Bo
          Last edited by akfodysvn; 09-03-2015, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Yes it can be repaired, but if you can find a perfect door and paint to match it might be cheaper?
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Guy claims local Ford dealer quoted him 2-300... which I don't buy. Have another photo showing it has some decent denting

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                Guy claims local Ford dealer quoted him 2-300... which I don't buy. Have another photo showing it has some decent denting
                no way in fucking hell...
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I would have guess 7-800

Comment

car is pretty decently modified. It could be parted for close to his asking price. He is in a pinch. The Procharger and TFS head alone are worth a good amount. Recent motor build and trans (c4 which sucks but it is built)... lots of nice stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                      I would have guess 7-800
                      plus $200 in logistics...

Comment

Well I told him to get a quote from the dealership in writing. He showed me some other work he had done on previous cars from the dealer. Results and prices were good. He spends a lot of money with them... dumbness just paid $52k on an extended cab xlt with the small EB motor.... stickerd for 42 and had $10k in lift wheels tires, lol.

Car looks really good. The color change was done right...the stack of receipts was INSANE. If I can get it for the $7k and door fixed right for that price I will get it. Address a few small things and it's a 10k car easy. It was the first time I truly saw how much someone takes a beating for money spent on a car.

Comment

hood fitment looks like junk to me

Comment

Ha, yea I noticed it too, it's a steel cowl. Could be tweaked but now you're just splitting hairs. Looks worse in pic but I haven't seen many fit perfect.

Comment

That car looks ready for the scrap pile as worn out and dented as it is. I'll save you the hassle and offer $400 because I'm feeling generous.

Comment

Working...
                              X