Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    I think that goes both ways.
    This past Saturday I found out this lady I was seeing was a little less divorced than she made out to be when her Husband showed up to her house at 0330.

Bitches be cray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      This past Saturday I found out this lady I was seeing was a little less divorced than she made out to be when her Husband showed up to her house at 0330.

Bitches be cray.
      They didn't spot you in the bushes did they?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        They are crazy, just like nurses that age.
        I didn't know this until I started dating a nurse, not that young, but yeah, they like to fuck for sure. I'm ok with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          They didn't spot you in the bushes did they?
          I happened to be in the master bathroom when he kicked the door in.

Odd situation I've never been in. The first immediate thought I had was " Fuck, I wish I had shoes on".

He was a big mother fucker, but he was slow. Only hit he landed was on my right shoulder. Looked like someone stuffed a golf ball under my skin. I'm glad that one didn't catch me in the face.

Comment

Odd situation I've never been in. The first immediate thought I had was " Fuck, I wish I had shoes on".

He was a big mother fucker, but he was slow. Only hit he landed was on my right shoulder. Looked like someone stuffed a golf ball under my skin. I'm glad that one didn't catch me in the face.
            Are you serious?

Comment

• I had a chick pick me up at a poolhall, drive me to her house and turn around in the driveway when she saw her husband was home.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                Are you serious?
                Yes sir.

I diddled her again after the tussle.

Comment

My buddy and I were double fucking a milf in Preston Hollow in a house at the southeast corner of Berkshire and Thackeray when the husband came home early from a trip. He freaked the fuck out and we laughed at him and told him that if he could take care of business his wife would not need to take two dicks at once. This was in the summer of 06. The wife locked him out while we finished her off. He actually moved to another city to keep me away from her.

Edit: The gal we were fucking was his second wife that he took off the stage at Baby Dolls. To clown this dude I tracked down his ex wife and fucked her to and did the same to his freaky daughter.

Edit II: It gets even better. The gal we were fucking had a 13 year-old daughter who despite having a million and a half dollar education is now a stripper at Bucks in Dallas and I recently fucked her to. I am trying to get my same buddy up from Austin to double up on the daughter sometime soon.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-21-2017, 02:48 PM.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    My buddy and I were double fucking a milf in Preston Hollow in a house at the southeast corner of Berkshire and Thackeray when the husband came home early from a trip. He freaked the fuck out and we laughed at him and told him that if he could take care of business his wife would not need to take two dicks at once. This was in the summer of 06. The wife locked him out while we finished her off. He actually moved to another city to keep me away from her.
                    Maybe if it happens again I'll offer to let him join in instead of fighting.

Comment

• That is a judgement call you will have to make.

In the instance I was talking about my buddy is a chiropractor who can bench press a small car and I am not exactly a weak person myself. The husband was in his late 50s, small, introverted and non confrontational , and did not own a gun, and was some kind of big wig at one of the telecoms in Richardson. Him and I have reached an understanding over the years and his wife visits me every now and then.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I was just kidding. This dude had no interest in exchanging words until the next day.

Comment

Edit: The gal we were fucking was his second wife that he took off the stage at Baby Dolls. To clown this dude I tracked down his ex wife and fucked her to and did the same to his freaky daughter.

Edit II: It gets even better. The gal we were fucking had a 13 year-old daughter who despite having a million and a half dollar education is now a stripper at Bucks in Dallas and I recently fucked her to. I am trying to get my same buddy up from Austin to double up on the daughter sometime soon.

Comment

Comment

• I once was smashing this girl that lived in a trailer park, she was that smoking hot white trash girl that didn't realize she was smoking hot. One day her mom came home from bingo early and we didn't hear her come in. She sneaks in and starts licking my balls as I'm smashing her daughter from behind. I thought nothing of it and as I got close I pulled out and stuck it in her moms mouth. She only hand one tooth and it got stuck in my pee hole.

It felt oddly amazing and I came so hard it blew the tooth right out of her head. Then the Dad/brother came home, saw us, smiled, and got a beer out of the fridge and sat in his recliner. A couple weeks later I get a check in the mail for $500 with a note thanking me for removing the tooth and that his BJs are now the best he's ever had.

I didn't cash the check, just framed it with the note and hung it up next to the Declaration of Independence with a sign that says 'Mercia.
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• I once was smashing this girl that lived in a trailer park, she was that smoking hot white trash girl that didn't realize she was smoking hot. One day her mom came home from bingo early and we didn't hear her come in. She sneaks in and starts licking my balls as I'm smashing her daughter from behind. I thought nothing of it and as I got close I pulled out and stuck it in her moms mouth. She only hand one tooth and it got stuck in my pee hole.

It felt oddly amazing and I came so hard it blew the tooth right out of her head. Then the Dad/brother came home, saw us, smiled, and got a beer out of the fridge and sat in his recliner. A couple weeks later I get a check in the mail for $500 with a note thanking me for removing the tooth and that his BJs are now the best he's ever had.

I didn't cash the check, just framed it with the note and hung it up next to the Declaration of Independence with a sign that says 'Mercia.

Edit: forgot to turn off my svoautocorrect.
                                Only meant to say that I don't have any interesting stories.
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X