X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    overrated just like his daddy.
    gordo is king
    I don't get it when people say Jr is overrated. Yea he didn't get what his dad got. However he went against two or three of the best drivers in history with Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, and Jimmie Johnson.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
      I don't get it when people say Jr is overrated. Yea he didn't get what his dad got. However he went against two or three of the best drivers in history with Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, and Jimmie Johnson.
      Especially considering he raced with multiple concussions and nearly burned to death in a race car. Not to mention watching his father die in a crash while racing against him. Oh and having to deal with his mom owning his car for the first several years. Then playing 3rd fiddle behind Gordon and JJ.

Comment

They should just put a 100lbs NO2 tank in his car and let him go buck wild. No one would say shit...

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          They should just put a 100lbs NO2 tank in his car and let him go buck wild. No one would say shit...
          I bet his team has done crazier stuff. Traction control would probably benefit him more than nitrous though and would be easier to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Especially considering he raced with multiple concussions and nearly burned to death in a race car. Not to mention watching his father die in a crash while racing against him. Oh and having to deal with his mom owning his car for the first several years. Then playing 3rd fiddle behind Gordon and JJ.
            He was always going to play 3rd fiddle to Gordon and Johnson cause honestly both of them are better than Jr.

At least was able to win races and be competitive with having the pressure of having a last name. It's not like he's Marco Andretti and only has 2 wins, period.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Really like Jr. He is a cool dude and I don't see how he has raced as long as he has with all that he has been through. I would have retired a long time and lived a nice chill life. The new mountain dew commercials are pretty funny with Danny McBride

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                nascar is in the entertainment business............I like him as a person, but he literally sucks so bad, he's been allowed to run cheated up shit for years as the viewership has declined, and STILL can't win. It's good for business when he wins, so the france family has done everything they can the last 10-12 years to help that.
                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  Not underrated, was one of the best drivers in NASCAR history.
                  One of the most reckless, whiniest bitches in NASCAR history. He was killed by his own greed.

PS- Gordo is king.

Comment

Wonder how many championships Gordon would've won if it wasn't for Johnson.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                      Wonder how many championships Gordon would've won if it wasn't for Johnson.
                      without the idiotic chase format, 4 more.
                      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

The last time I gave a shit about NASCAR, Bill Elliot was driving a T-bird.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          The last time I gave a shit about NASCAR, Bill Elliot was driving a T-bird.
                          My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                            nascar is in the entertainment business............I like him as a person, but he literally sucks so bad, he's been allowed to run cheated up shit for years as the viewership has declined, and STILL can't win. It's good for business when he wins, so the france family has done everything they can the last 10-12 years to help that.
                            What kind of cheated up shit?
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              What kind of cheated up shit?
                              mainly bigger carburetors as far as actual pieces go. but usually the tech box for the 88 was just a bit wider than everyone else. roof could be a 1/4" lower, quarters 1/4" higher. 30 pounds more left side etc.
                              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                              X