Will Hayden a Kiddie Toucher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you meant 2:35.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

if all true, nasty mother fucker should do like Kris said and find a single bullet.

question: if you owned or if you do own any of their Red Jacket stuff (shirts, hats, stickers, signature guns) does this make you want to get rid of them? Have the allegations impacted how you see the company and show so badly that you no longer support their business?

I watched the show, because guns and shit, but I was never a bug enough fan to own their stuff.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        if all true, nasty mother fucker should do like Kris said and find a single bullet.

question: if you owned or if you do own any of their Red Jacket stuff (shirts, hats, stickers, signature guns) does this make you want to get rid of them? Have the allegations impacted how you see the company and show so badly that you no longer support their business?

I watched the show, because guns and shit, but I was never a bug enough fan to own their stuff.

Liar. You own red jacket undies.

Comment

I knew these guys were idiots when they parked a rental truck full of explosives at DFW airport on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. Anyone else remember that?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            I knew these guys were idiots when they parked a rental truck full of explosives at DFW airport on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. Anyone else remember that?

LOL. Is there a link to this stupidity?!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              I forgot about that. They are s bunch of retards. I never could watch more than one or two shows. I did see their 1000 yd AK and turned it off when he told the gunsmith that he didn't need a headspace gauge.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Just read a comment from vince on fb on the other site stating that this carries the death penalty in that state if convicted...

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                  LOL. Is there a link to this stupidity?!
                  It caused the whole terminal, maybe the whole airport to shutdown. Fucking idiots!

The most popular and widely respected voice in America for your gun rights, breaking 2nd Amendment news, and everything else you need to know as a gun owner...

Sons of Guns causes 9/11 Terrorism Scare at DFW Airport

According to MercuryNews.com, a rental truck being used by the crew from Sons of Guns to transport machine guns and pyrotechnics was parked in front of the Dallas – Fort Worth Airport. When asked what the truck was carrying, the driver reportedly mentioned “I got a couple of guns.” Things went steadily downhill from there…

Airport spokesman David Magana says a bomb squad and canine units were deployed when an automatic weapon was found in the truck, parked in an area where troops returning from Middle East stints are greeted.

Other reports indicate that the driver had left the truck unattended. At an airport. With machine guns and bomb-like material inside. While he went inside for something.

A few weeks back I started talking to the Marketing people at Discovery Channel about interviewing Will or one of the other members of the crew for TTAG. Their initial reaction was something along the lines of “that’s great, we can set that up for you!”

Then they saw RF’s less than flattering posts about weapons handling and safety on the show, and I haven’t heard a peep from them since. Their seeming aversion to talk to people even slightly critical of the show makes this next line from the article completely unsurprising.

A Discovery Channel spokesman was not immediately available to comment.

And you wonder why the internet is making fun of them…

Comment

Who cares, I could never watch the show because it was reality show horseshit with terrible acting and manufactured drama.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Wonder if the name "red jacket" was a throw back to what he called his condoms after the first time?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Wonder if the name "red jacket" was a throw back to what he called his condoms after the first time?

Yikes!

Comment

Comment

Lol!!!!!!!

Comment

why did ar15 take the thread down, something juicy get posted?

Comment

Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
                                wonder if the name "red jacket" was a throw back to what he called his condoms after the first time?
                                damn!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X