No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG A CAR PIC! (sorry if it's a reposterino)

lol

getting it done on street radials

Shelby was busted for photoshopping this pic
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Hate to say it, but that is a poorly done photoshop. Look at the bottom of the front tires, that would be the first clue.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• First clue? No droop in the front suspension.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Hate to say it, but that is a poorly done photoshop. Look at the bottom of the front tires, that would be the first clue.
          And the front suspension is still loaded.

Comment

Hate to say it, but that is a poorly done photoshop. Look at the bottom of the front tires, that would be the first clue.
            And no wrinkle in the rear tires, at all.....

Comment

• lmao, that is a terrible photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                First clue? No droop in the front suspension.
                Originally posted by UserX View Post
                And the front suspension is still loaded.
                Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                And no wrinkle in the rear tires, at all.....
                Originally posted by talisman View Post
                lmao, that is a terrible photoshop.

That's a legitimate hole shot. Prolly dumped the clutch at 8 grand. Maybe you should spend more time in the seat on a fast car!
                Trollololol
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post

That's a legitimate hole shot. Prolly dumped the clutch at 8 grand. Maybe you should spend more time in the seat on a fast car!
                  Trollololol
                  It was proven quite a while ago that it is fake and I believe Shelby or whoever posted the pic got a lot of flack for it at the time.
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                    It was proven quite a while ago that it is fake and I believe Shelby or whoever posted the pic got a lot of flack for it at the time.
                    White text under the photo is a little more succinct, but says exactly this.

Comment

• Bazinga! Owned by the white text.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Damnit!!! Fucking white text troll!!!
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          I have an emerald green/silver 91 GT, and even 10 years ago they were tough to find! Probably about the same as Regatta Blue or whatever the dark blue was. I believe STROKD's 'vert is factory blue/silver. When I was in highschool, a friend's Mom had a dark blue w/dark blue top LX 5.0 vert w/chrome ponies. I thought that car was stunning at the time(mid-90's). Never seen that color combo again. The car was a 91-93, and this was in 94-95, so it had to be factory.
                          After I sold it to him Fucker painted it all black a few weeks later. Was wrecked a couple months after that. What a waste.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I saw the white text, that picture doesn't require a lot of scrutiny to throw the "shopped" flag in for a foul.

Comment

Working...
                                X