Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
    Episode 4 up

Comment

Hey steve, i had put it up in your original post when I bumped the thread
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
        Hey steve, i had put it up in your original post when I bumped the thread
        Ah, sorry. I skipped right over it. My mistake.

Comment

that confused me even more...in the first teaser trailer baraka was a twisted doctor, and in this one it goes more off the original story line. Was the first teaser made, then it was such a hit they rewrote it basically to this?

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtie View Post
            Y'all are referring to the original pilot presentation, "Rebirth", to show what the director could do with the story lines and characters. The director put that together to see if he could get a movie deal or some sort of financial backing. No one offered to pick it up as a movie but someone expressed interest in making these into a series. The director then had to go back and re-sign all the actors he could from his original "pilot". That original trailer was awesome but I don't think it's meant to be part of canon for this series.
            For anyone who missed this reply and was confused cause in was to. And still am because the first 2 still look like they link up with the trailer but the second 2 sure as hell don't. Still not to bad
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

next one is up

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                next one is up
                Kinda tired of the Kitana/Mileena story. Bring on Scorpion and Sub-Zero!
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  Kinda tired of the Kitana/Mileena story. Bring on Scorpion and Sub-Zero!
                  Just to piss you off, next week will probably be Nightwolf and Reptile...

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Just to piss you off, next week will probably be Nightwolf and Reptile...
                    I like Reptile, too. Never cared much for the ingen.

I wonder if they'll do smoke, noob saibot, or the red ninja dude...can't remember his name.

Comment

I wonder if they'll do smoke, noob saibot, or the red ninja dude...can't remember his name.
                      Ermac. What kind of timetable are these being released?! I need to see them all.

Comment

Nightwolf stuck out to me because I always hate using him, and I just beat the game with him today.

If they follow the new game, there are real stories for smoke, noob, and ermac(and they are actually different characters, instead of just a palette swap from scorpion and sub-zero).

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                        Ermac. What kind of timetable are these being released?! I need to see them all.
                        They've been coming out once a week. You can search on youtube and find them all(5 so far). I think it has it's own channel now.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                          Once a week. They're on episode 5 now. I think they come out on Fridays, but I'm not 100% sure. The first one sucks, so don't let that turn you off.

Comment

I didn't know there was a ep 5. I watched up till 4 last night. Gonna look up 5. The actors are a little bleh. Like the Ed boon cameo though.

Comment

Episode 5 is part 2 of kitana/mileena - it's a meh episode at best.

Comment

Hmmm not sure about the Raiden episode....... I guess we'll see where it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X