J-e-t-s-jetsjetsjets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-13????
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      Boys need Jimmy Johnson back!!!
      Add Emmit Smith, Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin and the Moose to that list.

Comment

Fuck!

Well at least I met up with more than a few Boy's fans to tailgate and I don't remember much of the game, hahaha! Fucking Cowboys!

8-8 here we come or is that asking too much?
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Getting beat by the 0-4 Jets. They have stats that are on the bottom of the NFL. Now on a 3 game snide. wow.

I'll tell you one thing. I agree with a lot of the comments on the Fox4 post game article on FB. Getting real tired of Mr. Clappy aka Red Jesus.

A broken record. I actually dare to say I feel sorry for JJ. He whipped out that check book and paid some serious money to put this talent on the field this year. And is getting diminishing returns.

However, at the end of the day. Everybody knows that frequent penalties and poor execution is the result of bad coaching.

Jason is coaching his last season for the Cowboys, unless something miraculous happens.

Comment

How bout those fuckin cow chokes !! The jets really! Wow let’s hope they do better this week
            It’s your fault, shit fer picks. I told you, find a different team to curse. Garrett is inept enough without your assistance. The boys already have to overcome shit coaching and inconsistent refs. They can’t carry your evil juju as well.

Comment

5-11 fu garrett
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                Getting beat by the 0-4 Jets. They have stats that are on the bottom of the NFL. Now on a 3 game snide. wow.

I'll tell you one thing. I agree with a lot of the comments on the Fox4 post game article on FB. Getting real tired of Mr. Clappy aka Red Jesus.

A broken record. I actually dare to say I feel sorry for JJ. He whipped out that check book and paid some serious money to put this talent on the field this year. And is getting diminishing returns.

However, at the end of the day. Everybody knows that frequent penalties and poor execution is the result of bad coaching.

Jason is coaching his last season for the Cowboys, unless something miraculous happens.
                The Cowboys played bad no way to twist that, but this isn't the same Jets that were 0-4. Their QB is back even if he's not at 100% he's better than what they had and I think that made a big difference.

Main issue was the cowboys didn't execute and allowed that bad blown coverage TD.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  It’s your fault, shit fer picks. I told you, find a different team to curse. Garrett is inept enough without your assistance. The boys already have to overcome shit coaching and inconsistent refs. They can’t carry your evil juju as well.
                  Sure it’s the millionaires out there playing like shit not me. And it’s rigged the nfl is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    8-8 here we come or is that asking too much?
                    lulz @ you going all bat shit crazy at the thought of this being suggested earlier in the season.

Comment

Sure it’s the millionaires out there playing like shit not me. And it’s rigged the nfl is fake.
                      Then why is every pick you make wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X