No announcement yet.

Vikings vs Boyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what i saw pass protection looked OK, but they were sucking at run blocking.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Perhaps you're watching different games than I am, but for the highest paid offensive line in the league, Dak is under pressure way too much. They might as well bench Connor Williams in favor of a turnstyle. It would probably be more effective. He lets people fly right by him several times a game.

Zeke's pathetic 2.35 yards per carry the other night also points to offensive line issues, but sure, yeah, that's all fine and dandy and they're doing well.
      You may want to look at the stats, they aren't as bad as you are describing. I do agree with you about Conner Williams. He is way too small as a guard and as much as I'd like to see Collins move to guard we would be in big trouble at right tackle. I am really wanting to see what McGovern can do. I liked him at Penn St but not sold on him completely.

The other night Zeke looked like he was completely un-inspired. He didn't look like he had and kind of spark. I was surprised they didn't put Pollard in.

Comment

Working...
      X