No announcement yet.

Evidently, you CAN push someone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'll just sit back and watch this (like I have options). It will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      I think I'll just sit back and watch this (like I have options). It will be interesting.
      I keep refreshing the news sites hoping for updates of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
        Jesus christ, Cliff notes that shit.
        Summary
        Was a LAPD cop.
        Accused another of assaulting a detainee.
        Crosses Blue line.
        Fired for lying... evidence suppressed by investigators.
        Losses security clearance.

Murders daughter of a review board officer.
        Manifesto.
        Im killin all you corrupt bastards.
        I know how you operate..
        I have a Barrett .50

He just upped the anty.
        Shootings of 3 Cops One LEO DEAD

Comment

BTW, he threw a "KCCO" in his manifesto LOL.

Here's the complete long-cut version. The other one posted is shortened.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            We also saw it when the guy flew his plane into the IRS. People obey the law as long as they have options. When you have no hope of changing your circumstance then it really does open up options on spreading your misery around.
            When your opponent decides not to play by the rules, then all bets are off.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              When your opponent decides not to play by the rules, then all bets are off.
              Oh, they play by the rules. They wrote them.
              Men have become the tools of their tools.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I keep refreshing the news sites hoping for updates of any kind.
                Watch live newscasts and other programming from KTLA 5 News in Los Angeles.

FOX 11 News and Good Day LA, your source for news, weather, traffic, entertainment and sports for the Greater Los Angeles area.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post

You better have all your officers radio/phone muster (code 1) on or off duty every hour, on the hour.
                  Do not attempt to shadow or conduct any type of ISR on me. I have the inventory listing of all UC vehicles at Piper Tech and the home addresses of any INT analyst at JRIC and detachment locations. My POA is always POI and always true. This will be a war of attrition and a Pyrrhic and Camdean Victory for myself. You may have the resources and manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans and TTP’s. I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops.
                  This guy is Cereal.

Comment

Nice. Apparently LAPD are pretty unsettled. They apparently lit up a truck that looked like Dorner's without verifying the occupants. Two asian ladies shot.

This guy is proving they use excessive force.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                      Nice. Apparently LAPD are pretty unsettled. They apparently lit up a truck that looked like Dorner's without verifying the occupants. Two asian ladies shot.
                      Ex LEO goes on rampage to persuade LAPD to stop using excessive force. In response, LAPD uses excessive force.

Comment

You know in reading all that he does not sound like a guy who has lost his mind. He just sounds like a guy that has been fucked around.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Can't say I feel sorry for any of them. (Corrupt LAPD)

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              You know in reading all that he does not sound like a guy who has lost his mind. He just sounds like a guy that has been fucked around.
                              Exactly. He's not crazy, and I think that makes him more dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post

This guy is proving they use excessive force.

Comment

Working...
                                X