X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D > d it’s soo cold in tha D

I think Dallas wins this one to give us some hope. 35-25
    "PSH!!!"

Man I honestly dont even know if I'm going to watch anymore. Same thing...they will win...lose the following week.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Stafford out last week will he come back? Let’s see what happens

Comment

Cowboys come out mad win by 10.

Comment

The Lions always give us a hard time...really every team does, all 31 teams think that beating us is like winning the SB...

Boys - 10
          Lions - 9
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Given that the Lions season unofficially ended last week the upcoming game against the 'Boys could very well equate to their Super Bowl, especially since it's in Ford Field this year. We will be attending the game of course, and it will be a nice change from the mayhem of seeing this matchup in JerryWorld. This will be the one Cowboys game where I won't put up a predicted score, LOL. If I were Matthew Stafford I would not be rushing to return to the field, although the competitive side he has is probably hard for him to silence.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Given that the Lions season unofficially ended last week the upcoming game against the 'Boys could very well equate to their Super Bowl, especially since it's in Ford Field this year. We will be attending the game of course, and it will be a nice change from the mayhem of seeing this matchup in JerryWorld. This will be the one Cowboys game where I won't put up a predicted score, LOL. If I were Matthew Stafford I would not be rushing to return to the field, although the competitive side he has is probably hard for him to silence.
              Have a great time, I know I did at the Jets game, its cheaper and more exciting to watch a game anywhere other than Jerry World, that place is just a money grab...

I used to think that we played to our competitions strengths, but now that I've grown older I see that every team out there plays the Cowboy's like it's there playoff/Superbowl game. You have to look no further than the Jet's game at the Meadowlands. They were sucking out loud before and after they played us and cost us a game.
              Yes, I know in reality, the Boy's should have went up there and smacked their ass's around, but nooooo!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                The Lions always give us a hard time...really every team does, all 31 teams think that beating us is like winning the SB...

Boys - 10
                Lions - 9
                Truth. This is why our coaching needs to be top notch. Mediocre won’t cut it and gives mixed results. I can see a win just to keep everyone’s hopes up heading into the 12/22 showdown in Philly.

Comment

Good point H....yeah all teams play us like it's a do or die game/SB
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Cowboys vs. Lions Week 11

I got to say being a Cowboys fan is getting to be about as tough as being a Arkansas Razorbacks fan.

My guess on the outcome is a flip of the coin. 50/50

Comment

The Cowboys should take this one handily. With the loss last week they will probably come out swinging early. If they do get off to a good start they will win. If they are lackluster in the first half again they they will be lucky to be in a position to tie with a late field goal. It will either be a blowout, or a very close game. I'm looking for a blowout.

'Boy's -35
                      Kitty's -13

Comment

Lay the chalk with the Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                          Lay the chalk with the Cowboys!

Dammit Crawfish! Don't be jinxing us again!

Comment

Cowboys do a good job of jinxing themselves . Better get it together or homey Jason will be hitting the road

Comment

Nicely done !! Defense could play better but a W is a win. Let’s see what next week brings

Comment

Working...
                              X